• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow...

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
It's no secret that I'm new to super premium cigars.

Smoked a gifted Opus X tonite, with a mint julep (it was all there was in the house), and may I just say Wow.

I have enjoyed many cigars, but in the first inch of this one, I was confident in saying I had never experienced anything like it. I'm not usually a band wagoneer, but damn that was a great smoke. Perfect companion to a good hockey game.

Thank you, you know who you are.

My first Opus was amazing. Glad you enjoyed yours.

It's no secret...in the first inch..., I was confident in saying I had never experienced anything like it.

That's what she said!
office460.jpg

Sorry but ya kinda just left it hanging out there! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW - Great smoke that Opus! I'll be smoking another this Tuesday. No bandwaggon, it's what you like. Problem now is that "yer spoilt" and have to settle for everthing else. Did you like the spice or the robust flavors in general?

HOLY SMOKES! I just had my first Opus X tonight at the local cigar bar, and I was BLOWN AWAY! I loved the wonderfully robust, yet balanced flavors. My tongue was tingling the whole time! I've got to get rid of the mundane smokes in my staff and put more items like the Opus X in the humi!

Still remember my first Opus, Like a shoot to the gut, I was not ready for it and niether was my wallet. That one smoked open Pandora's Box LOL.

My first was the Petit Lancero. Big mistake...it blew my head off. My second Opus was the #5...even bigger mistake and got my nuts blown off. Third was a Double Corona and it was milder (but still full-medium) and amazing.

I found an Opus X in upstate NY a few weeks ago, and I'm waiting until my birthday to smoke it (July 5th)....and to celebrate our great nation! I like how conveniently close they are....

I don't like them at all, but I know I am in the minority.

Glad you liked it, but now you get to join the crew that is always chasing them. That can be fun too.

Ah! I haven't smoked one yet, but I've only heard amazing things about them... Hopefully soon, but all 4 of the cigar shops around New Hampshire (Two Guys, Castro's, Good Times, and Newbury Paper Store) are all sold out of them! Only super-premium I've had the chance to smoke are serveral Gurkha's and a Graycliff Double Espresso, if that counts.

I've yet to try one, but I do have some Power Rangers resting in the cooler. Maybe I'll find one someday for trade or purchase that has some age on it.