• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wrist Check!

half past a monkeys arse, quarter to his...

no watch... hate the things. Just reminds me that I have things to do in a short amount of time

Ditto. Besides that, with all the clocks everywhere else (car, computer, phone, microwave etc.) I see no reason to have one.

half past a monkeys arse, quarter to his...

no watch... hate the things. Just reminds me that I have things to do in a short amount of time

Ditto. Besides that, with all the clocks everywhere else (car, computer, phone, microwave etc.) I see no reason to have one.

I'm in the same boat. In the rare event that I don't have my phone on me but I need to know what time it is, I'm probably in a place with a clock. If I don't have my phone and there isn't a clock around, I probably don't need to know what time it is anyway.

And yes before anyone says anything. It's a replica. The jeweler I took it to couldn't even tell.

gallery_8234_842_625308.jpg

I will be either wearing that watch tonight or my blue face Breitling Navitimer.