• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTB Question

elderboy02

I am wanting to post a WTB ad. Do I have to be here for 4 months before I can do so?

Please advise.

Thanks!

As it states in the trading forum :

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first.

Don't let the waiting period frustrate you - it's all part of the checks and balance system to keep the trading forum healthy.

As it states in the trading forum :

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first.

Don't let the waiting period frustrate you - it's all part of the checks and balance system to keep the trading forum healthy.

Ok. I was not sure if the Wants/Trades part of that statement was for if you were wanting to trade for your wants. I guess I am not sure how a WTB can hurt the forum b/c new guys would send the money first.

Thank you for your help!

Just a way to make everyone watch and learn, so to speak. Too many out there breaking the "What not to do" rules lately.

You may be a good apple, but the few bad ones made the rules what they are before you came here.

If you do see something you want posted for sale/trade, feel free to inquire. Just don't post a ISO. May not make sense now, but it will one day after you stick around for some time. ;)

I guess I am not sure how a WTB can hurt the forum b/c new guys would send the money first.

The trading forum is a privilege of membership - not simply an automatic right of membership.

In the past, we've had too many individuals joining up just to score hard to find cigars or grab good deals. The 4 month waiting period is to help weed out those who have no intention of becoming a contributing member of this community - regardless if they are willing to send the money first!