• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

wtf...age to buy cigars in florida?

PB you would make a great kindergarden teacher. :p :sign:

PuroBrat said:
Pick Pick Pick :angry:

Don't you guys have anything better to do with your time than pick on Wildcard?
PB, I asked several times for Wildcard to give me the source of his statements. This had nothing to do with him doing his best to understand a complicated situation. He made his statements as facts and was asked for the source of his info. He responded with more bad statements and again, he stated it as fact, not trying to understand.

While a good many people here know that what he was saying was false I can assure you that there would be some that would read his statements as true. You can call it "pick, pick, pick" if you want..... I call it accounting for your mouth. :)

Lets not turn this into something its not...... if you don't know about a subject then its perfectly exceptable to ASK questions.

Never miss a good chance to shut up.
If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. :sign:

I know Kenny, I saw what was taking place, that IS why I posted. My post was a bit of a Joke, sorry I made it too subtle :D

Now stop Picking on me, dangit ;)

I for one, appreciated not only the humor, but also the Ejukashun, cause I am not too UP on all that stuff myself. ???