• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF is wrong with kids today?

What should happen to these three?

• Hang the Teacher!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slap the snot out of those boys!

• Put them all in a room and see... if they can work things out!

• Total voters
If it did happen you shouldn't blame the boys. The teacher is the adult & should not have allowed this to happen.
Boys being boys I wonder why they complained? Most teen boys would consider this a dream come true :D

Bill

IF I were 14 again, hormones raging.......I doubt I could have said NO to a hottie teacher. Come on. That is every 14 year olds wish when they are in a room w/ a hot teacher. :D

I would have kept screwing her and kept my frickin mouth shut about it. :p

Been there, done that, got the memories.

Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beasty!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fellers slummin'?

NA

Been there, done that, got the medals to prove it.

In my dreams! :p :p :p

bfreebern said:
IF I were 14 again, hormones raging.......I doubt I could have said NO to a hottie teacher. Come on. That is every 14 year olds wish when they are in a room w/ a hot teacher. :D
Ive got it bad got it bad got it bad, I'm hot for teacher. Van Halen
:D

Freshman in high school..............2nd period English Lit. Teacher

What a GREAT MEMORY to have!!! :thumbs:

But NOW, being the father of two.....

The teacher should have her A$$ handed to her!!!

:0 Yeah, I woulda kept on goin and not said a word!
Bryan :thumbs:

bryan_h said:
.....but if I were getting it with a teacher that hot when I was 14, there is NO POSSIBLE way I could have kept quiet about it ;) :p

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
bryan_h said:
.....but if I were getting it with a teacher that hot when I was 14, there is NO POSSIBLE way I could have kept quiet about it ;) :p

Cheers,
Dixie
:sign: So true :D

I wouldn't have said a thing, I wonder if they were bragging and had to tell, if not, they're not the smartest kids and that's the real issue, right? :D

Thats the problem with education in America today. This teacher was simply complying with the relaxed Sexual Education policies that have come about over the last 8 years. She was teaching the part about condoms, and was just being thorough about it in a :lookup: :0 ......hands on sort of way :D

Come on people, we should be proud of her for her work ethic. :D :lookup:
She should be nominated for teacher of the year! ???

She looks to be HOT. It would have been hard to resist. That isn't even Mrs. Robinson territory. Why on earth would you say anything about it. Seems ashame to waste youth (the teacher is young by my calendar) on the young. But in the end she was in a position of authority (top I hope) and that is where the problem lays.

That's right, Sam should add another choice to the poll,
Nominate her for Teacher of the Year! :D :D

Now that I think about it, the one "lesson" was in a vehicle, I wonder if she had the parents sign a permission slip?

texasaggie said:
That's right, Sam should add another choice to the poll,
Nominate her for Teacher of the Year! :D :D
I agree, they learned some very valuable lessons.

Back in the day, a long long time ago when I was 16 I had a fling with my 36 year old manager. I don't regret a thing.

18 and the fling was with my 36 charge nurse - oh my the memories :p :sign:

Sam