• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF is wrong with kids today?

What should happen to these three?

• Hang the Teacher!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slap the snot out of those boys!

• Put them all in a room and see... if they can work things out!

• Total voters
I was 14, she was 21, lost my virginity - oh what a night :p :D :sign:

Later in life at 18 and the fling was with my 36 charge nurse - oh my the memories :p :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
18 and the fling was with my 36 charge nurse - oh my the memories :p :sign:

Sam
Have you been writing in to Penthouse again? She was the nurse without any underwear, wasn't she! And it was in a utility closet?
I have heard this one before :D ;)

I would've beaten up the ones that talked. "We had a good thing and could you keep your mouth shut? Nooooooo, you had to go blab to eveeeeeeeerybody!" I could just see them getting whacked on the back of the head and yelled at.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

you guys think these boys will volunteer for more one on one time?
:D :D :D

The boys were dumb for talking. That is every young guys dream : To do the teacher :p .

A story like this was recently uncovered in my town. It went on for 3 years. I dont' know who blabbed but they blame it all on the guy (athletic coach and a girl student). She was 15 when it started and 18 when it ended. They hooked up at parking lots and hotels. I think the girl should be charged too. Obviously she was willing if she went out of her way to do things with him.

What i would have done for that chance! But you have to wonder why a beautiful, early 20 something would be after a 14 year old. ??? 16, maybe. A lot of difference in those few years.

This was part of the no child left without a behind government program :p

Very lucky boys who should have known better than to mention anything. I remember experiences like these myself. With our neighbor as a kid. She was married and had a daughter of her own my age. Things started with the daughter then one day things started with the mother. :)

I was 14 and the mother was 35. I don't regret anything either.

Oh memories. :D

ignoring the right or wrong, check out the pics of her on thesmokinggun.com She's pretty hot

Hot if you're 14 but the bod is better than the face for sure.