• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF???

dawgie34203

I’m kind of a dumbass…
IMG_1899.gif

Today, I got completely blown away! Got a kick-ass package from…I don’t know. The reason that this package showed up is because…I don’t know. No note inside or nothing.

Rather than re-type it, here was my response to “Secret Santa” via PM when he told me to check my front door…

“I did about 20 minutes ago. When I opened it, I said (loudly), “What the fuck”? My wife came out and asked me if I bought some cigars. I told her “well, yes, but not these. I don’t have any idea who they’re from or why. No note, no hint, no nothing.” She shook her head and said “you guys”…

So I humbly thank you! The brotherhood on this forum continues to amaze me, to the point that I can’t even explain it to other people. My surprise, and the fact that you managed to leave me speechless (which NEVER happens) will not be forgotten, ever.”

Thank you brother!

This is one of greatest aspects of this brotherhood and this place in particular. 👍🏼