• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTT ....

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
Reaction score
I have a trade pending on BA and I have not heard from the guy for over 2 weeks, I've asked him for his addy and I have yet to receive it ... so I am giving him till the end of the week. I purchased a few of these for him so I have to free up the space. I will offer this to anyone here who may want to trade, this is what I was gonna send him:

- Dark Horse Fore Smoked Stout (Mar 2008)
- Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2008 (Jan 2008)
- Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest Fresh Hop Ale (July 2008)
- Lagunitas Sirius Ale (Sept 2008)
- Hop Rod Rye (Sept 2008)
- Big Bear Black Stout (Sept 2008)
- Fish Tale Leviathan Barleywine (Sept 2008)
- Weihenstepher Hefeweissbier Dunkel (Sept 2008)
- Hell Or High Watermelon Wheat Beer (Jul 2008)
- Bikini Blonde Lager (Jul 2008)

Heads up *** if he contacts me by friday I will honor my trade with him but if I don't hear from him I will put this up for the first PM ... I am not looking for anything special so any local brews will do (prefer Porters, Stouts, Pumkin Ale, anything Malty :thumbs: )

I have a trade pending on BA and I have not heard from the guy for over 2 weeks, I've asked him for his addy and I have yet to receive it ... so I am giving him till the end of the week. I purchased a few of these for him so I have to free up the space. I will offer this to anyone here who may want to trade, this is what I was gonna send him:

Heads up *** if he contacts me by friday I will honor my trade with him but if I don't hear from him I will put this up for the first PM ... I am not looking for anything special so any local brews will do (prefer Porters, Stouts, Pumkin Ale, anything Malty :thumbs: )

Everything after the Lagunitas I'd be interested in, what are some of the bottles you are looking for? I am on the East Coast and know of a great beer distributor, so I can get a decent amount of harder to find things. Shot me a PM if interested

Everything after the Lagunitas I'd be interested in, what are some of the bottles you are looking for? I am on the East Coast and know of a great beer distributor, so I can get a decent amount of harder to find things. Shot me a PM if interested

Hey Gregg,
The guy finally contacted me this weekend, but with that said I still have some you might be interested in ... let me know and I can pull the trigger!

Mike

Go ahead and make the original trade, me and you can do something seperate in a few weeks. Thanks man