• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

www.dutyfreecubancigars.com

dcbancroft

Grand K
Dear Members of CP,

Magnum 50 2005Mag 50 USD$ 439.00
(Converted)
Euro 392.00
British Pounds 270.00

R Y J Petit PyramidsR Y J Petit Pyramids USD$345.00
EURO 288.00
B Pounds 199.00

Montecristo D 2005Monte D USD$205.00
Euro 171.00
B Pounds 118.00

Partagas Reserva D4Reserva D4 USD$675.00
Euro 564.00
B Pounds 389.00

Pre-order now before Monday night (11.07.05)
**Please allow 3-5 days to process orders**

As usual FREE SHIPPING to all members of this forum and a FREE Cigar on orders over USD$200.00.

*Guaranteed delivery
*All prices are in USD$

Any further questions , please feel free to e-mail me at purorey@candw.ky
or call me at 1(345)916-0828

Warmest Regards :D
Damian

Damian:

Just to clarify, the limit on the free cigar is $15.00 U.S., correct?

Yes, any cigar up to USD$15.00 Free with orders over USD$200.00 plus free shipping for members of CP,CW,CW,BOTL,HP. :thumbs:

I AM SORRY IF YOU MISSED OUT
**ALL SOLD OUT** :(

**I AM EXPECTING MORE IN ANOTHER WEEK**

Great deals, however, the Credit Card gets a Customs charge and FedEx sends you a bill for Duties, Tax, & Customs Fee.

ree

what kind of manoey are we talking about ree?

I have bought from Damian begfore but forget the cost associated with that.
Thanks Rich

Ironworker said:
what kind of manoey are we talking about ree?

I have bought from Damian begfore but forget the cost associated with that.
Thanks Rich
[snapback]200265[/snapback]​

Less than $8.

ok whoever the bastid that bought up all the MAG 50's please PM me.. :D
I need some.. :whistling:

A freind of a guy I know's cousin got a $6.00 bill from fedex for customs charges. He hasn't seen the credit card bill yet with the purchase amount on it, so I'll have to check on that.

I am sorry guy's .This is procedure now since beginning of 2005.This tariff
was always in affect from years ago, but since joining together of home boys,FDA,ATF Etc. they have enforced these taxes.
So thier won't be any hold ups with delivering the packages, FEDEX accepts the charge from them to keep things moving,then Fedex passes the bill on to the importer. This will happen if you import from any country.
As for the bank charge this is probably a currency exchange fee which I have no control of. Thats an issue you need to sort out with your bank.
FYI all our credit card machines are in USD$.

Regards
Damian

so free shipping eh? Do I add that into the comments section of the order or is there a "Secret Code" (eh heh heh)?

There is no need to complain about a six dollar charge from fed-ex. Be happy that you are getting cigars overnighted to you for free. Damian also throws in a free cigar with your box order, which is a gift to offset these charges. Expect a 6-8 dollar bill anytime that you order anything from overseas that is shipped with fedex or ups.

I'll have to take Echeck's side on this one ;) If someone complains about a $6-8 charge, then they shouldn't even be in this expensive hobby.

not to mention that charging in USD$, saves some of us the 3% exchange fee on our bank cards.

Dear Memebers of Cigar Pass,

Their seems to be some confusion in shipping polocies and I don't want to mislead persons...

These are the guidlines to qualify for FREE shipping.

*Orders over USD$200.00 in cigars qualify for FREE shipping and also 1 Free cigar of USD$15.00 value and under. (One order per week,not each order for USD$200.00,one after the other)

*Minimum orders for samples/single(s) over USD$100.00 are FREE shipping
We do not ship orders under USD$100.00 now. (Website will update these regulations by weekend)29/07/05

*Order's for singles/samples over USD$200.00 is still FREE shipping and you now you may choose FREE cigar also.

* If an order is placed for over USD$200.00 and FREE cigar chosen is "Not in stock" Puro Rey will choose a cigar in lue of size,strenght etc. as replacement.
It is the members responsibilty to see that the FREE cigar they want is in stock at time order is placed.

Thank you for your time.. and P.S.
We are expecting another shipment by end of next week. :thumbs:

Regards
Damian
www.puroreycigars.com

NorCalCigarLover said:
Damian! I thought you fell off the edge of the earth ;)

:cool:
[snapback]206323[/snapback]​

Lets hope not...Gotta have my fix :laugh: :cool:

Going to stop posting specials because I don't really need too. All you guys on cigarpass and other forums know were to find me. :p

I'll just get more involved in the other threads... ;)