• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

www.mycigarblog.com/blog

pittesq

Hey,
Is this site still operational? It's a great site with tons of info but there haven't been any updates in months. Just wondering.

I'm hoping there will be updates and there probably will be. He's disappeared before. Probably busy with the new job or something. Best cigar site ever! Next to this one anyway.

Aizuddin is just really busy -- he'll be back!

moki said:
[snapback]229115[/snapback]​

I forgot he came to visit you in N.Y. didn't he? If you talk to him, tell him to come back! :thumbs:

moki said:

Maybe he ran out of cigars to review. Send him some more. :)

cvmfour said:
moki said:

I forgot he came to visit you in N.Y. didn't he? If you talk to him, tell him to come back! :thumbs:
[snapback]229173[/snapback]​

Did so! :)

Moki if you talked him into coming back you should be very happy with yourself. His review for today was as good as ever and apparently the cigar was a real treat. Wouldn't we all love to be able to get ahold of one of those babies!

CYG

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks Moki. Envious of the review though. That baby sounds hard to find.

Nice review. I have only one of these left. I'll probably smoke it when I turn 50 in another 2 years.

I got an email from Azzuddin today and I thought I would share with those of you who are worried about him and the cigarblog site.

Dear Richard,

A bit of advice: if you love your family, never let anyone of them work in a Bank!!! (like me) They'll be sucked into a web of darkness forever, and you'll never see them again. :)

I'm fine, thank you, just overworked out of my mind. Please spread the word, i'll be back one day.

Peace,
Aizuddin Danian
http://www.aizuddindanian.com/

I been emailed Azzuddiian a few times over the past couple years. this guy is a class act.

Rich

Ironworker said:
I got an email from Azzuddin today and I thought I would share with those of you who are worried about him and the cigarblog site.
[snapback]232909[/snapback]​
Thanks for the update Rich,

I have been wondering if my PC had it's DNS corrupted because everytime I tried to go to cigarblog.com I found a webhosting company offering the domain up for sale. I hope things work out for Aizzuddin. I only recently found his site, thanks to Moki, and found it very informative and helpful. I do hope it comes back.

Please send my regards and best wishes for him and his family.

Thanks,
- C