• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xbox360 and PS2 plus games

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Any interest in these, or are they crap? Have box full that’s going out.

Established members only, please.
Floyd T

Do you have any Game Stops near you? They will buy them used from you.

What x360 games you got?

I may be interested. You can PM me if you prefer.

Gamestop will give you like .50 each more than likely.

You are better off selling them on a place like Mercari or ebay.

You can obtain a huge pack of bubble mailers fairly cheap on Amazon.

As for console sales. You can comp prices on mercari and ebay and see what others have paid in the “sold” filter.

They can fit in a free USPS large flat rate box, just gonna need a few rolls of bubble wrap to ship safely.

Your best bet is to sell individually for max profit. If sll you want to do is get rid of them, you csn sell as bundle but you’ll likely get less.

What x360 games you got?

I may be interested. You can PM me if you prefer.

Gamestop will give you like .50 each more than likely.

You are better off selling them on a place like Mercari or ebay.

You can obtain a huge pack of bubble mailers fairly cheap on Amazon.
I'll see what games I have. What I'll prolly do is drop them at Salvation Army and let them sell em. I just figured if someone here wanted them, I'd send em along. Hell, I'd rather you guys get em for free than SA. I'm not a gamer and never have been, so it's all greek to me.

Thanks for the input. I'll see what games I have and send pics to ya.

Floyd T

I gotta say, those old consoles and games bring back some serious memories! Back in the day, me and my buddies would spend hours battling it out on Xbox360 and PS2, trading controllers and trash talk like there's no tomorrow. Good times, man.
And you know what? There's still a solid fanbase for retro gaming gear like that. There's just something special about firing up those classic titles and reliving the glory days of gaming.
If you're thinking about letting go of them, I'd say go for it. But before you do, you might wanna dip your toes into some gaming communities or even try out online apps that pay.

Last edited: