• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xikar Cigar Cutter Xi1 Red

gahau

Banned
I really like this cutter!
I was looking around to get the best deal... $40 shipped, Brand new
Can any one help me top that?

Thanks~~~~~

Don't know how many options you've explored, but you could also get the Palio cutter from THIS LINK for $35.96 with free shipping.

I've heard a lot of people say they prefer the Palio to the Xikar. I have a Xikar and will buy a Palio from that link next.

Palio vs Xikar...

Having had both and going back from one to the other I finally settled on a Palio. No specific reason, it just feels better to me. Also it serves as a cigar hold should you need it.

Don't know how many options you've explored, but you could also get the Palio cutter from THIS LINK for $35.96 with free shipping.

I've heard a lot of people say they prefer the Palio to the Xikar. I have a Xikar and will buy a Palio from that link next.
yea i Have witness the debate on previous post...
I am going with the xikar for a purely aesthetic reason =)
The x1 or x3 just look cool!

:sign: I've got some knives that look cool too, but that doesn't mean that they cut cigars well. To me utility is what matters, but to each their own. Hope it works well for you!

:sign: I've got some knives that look cool too, but that doesn't mean that they cut cigars well. To me utility is what matters, but to each their own. Hope it works well for you!
Oh yea... Now that you mention it, I have some cool looking knives too!
NVM guys I am going to use my cool looking knives to cut my cigars! never mind a cool looking cutter design to cut cigars!

Cool knives will from now on cut my cigars!
:whistling: :p

To hell with cutters and knives, I think I'll start using my teeth. :cool:

Nah, in all seriousness, get what you like. I apply the "like what you smoke, smoke what you like" slogan to more than just cigars. Good luck in your purchase.

To hell with cutters and knives, I think I'll start using my teeth. :cool:

Nah, in all seriousness, get what you like. I apply the "like what you smoke, smoke what you like" slogan to more than just cigars. Good luck in your purchase.
But I have heard of people using their teeth... I wounder how that works out for them

www.cigarmony.com

Not as cheap as $40, but it's still a great retailer from CP... :thumbs:

Man, I get my balls busted by Xikar for pricing below 15% off MSRP and there are some that 25-30%, WTF?

Here's a discount code for an additional 10% off!

twitter09

I hope this helps

~Mark

www.cigarmony.com

Not as cheap as $40, but it's still a great retailer from CP... :thumbs:

Man, I get my balls busted by Xikar for pricing below 15% off MSRP and there are some that 25-30%, WTF?

Here's a discount code for an additional 10% off!

twitter09

I hope this helps

~Mark

Mark, is there another unscrupulous retailer in our midst or was that found by Xikar?

If they want to go policing it, they should figure out what the devil site is doing.

Mark, is there another unscrupulous retailer in our midst or was that found by Xikar?

If they want to go policing it, they should figure out what the devil site is doing.

You'd be amazed at how many times retailers complain about each other...it's crazy