• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xingu

WOXOF

I had some of this a while back at restaurant in Memphis. Pretty good stuff. It's imported from Brazil. I'd like to get my hands on a case of this. I bet it would go nice with a cigar.

It's that dark beer right? Real light fruity ale and refreshing no heavy hops on the aftertaste.

I can find it because there is a Lukas Liquor across town.

Thanks for the reminder about this great beer. I've only had it in a bar in Columbia and it's great! I'll have to look around for it again here in Charleston. Highly recommended beer! :thumbs:

I picked up a single at the store yesterday, so I could give it a shot. I was definitely thrown through a loop with the flavor and how light it was based purely off of the color when it was poured. I was expecting something heavy (and was actually hoping for it), and was the exact opposite.

That being said, I can see where it would pair well with a good cigar. I may pick up a case at some point, but it's not an everyday beer for me.