• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

XM Skyfi2

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
I've got one of the original Roady's in my Jeep but I want the skyfi2 deal. I want the whole package, Reciever and remote, car cradle, antenna and ps, the home cradle, transmitter etc, and the boombox with the cd/am-fm, cable etc... (The new boombox with the tube construction) WHo knows where it can be had at a decent price? I tried to find a website where you guys could sign up for a bunch of stupid $hit and they'd send it to me for free but... davey must have put 'em out of business. Sooooo? Where dey at?

NA

Don't know a whole lot about XM stuff, but it looks like you can get a rebate ($20 or $30) if you order from them directly.

I was given most of the enchilada as a Christmas present. Came in just one box containing: Skifi2 receiver, car kit, boom box. No home kit. I’m told it was obtained at the local Costco for a “good” price. I couldn’t inquire any further as to the cost because it was a gift.

Yeah yeah, Costco. Saw it there and well, it doesn't seem like a great price to me... lol. Came near pulling the trigger though.. the search will continue.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Yeah yeah, Costco. Saw it there and well, it doesn't seem like a great price to me... lol. Came near pulling the trigger though.. the search will continue.

NA
[snapback]154316[/snapback]​

$350 everywhere.

Got mine coming from XM for the cost of three months subscription and shipping. It does pay to work for a company that sell them. On a side note, all of the XM reps in the SoCal/Vegas area are hotties.

Gregor

There is your answer Sammy, sidle up to a hotty that sells em, and try to get that "Special" deal. :D :whistling: :laugh:

Back