• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xmas day smoke

Merry Xmas to you all.
What are you all smoking this Xmas day
Here are my Xmas smoke's. Have not tried these yet so it will be interesting to see what they compare to what I have in my Humi's
[/img]
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/anvi.../xmassmokes.jpg

Um... Dont know if its a big deal, but my HdM Coronations bands looks a lot different...

hopq8.jpg

:whistling:

Do they make 2 kinds of bands? or one of them is la'fake?
Wow this is a good one.
I purchased them from a good supplier,
The two I have are Cuban I hope.
If any one here knows different I would be very interested in hearing from you.

Michal's have the correct band from what I've seen.

I've had the Monte tubo from your picture, great smoke.

I am going to crack into an ISOM, either a RASS or Punch, recently gifted to me by an extremely kind BOTL, and my first of either vitola.

Depends on the weather here in VA. Definetly something Island and aged. The length depends on the temperature...hey that works for cogars too... :0

oops, meant cigars

sux when you try to make a funny and blow the spelling... :angry:

Gifts when the boy wakes up here. Then off the G&Gs for gifts there. Dinner being cooked by me and served at 2PM. If the weather is nice enough to strike up a fire in the chimineo, I might get a cigar that day. Fortunately, Christmas is about everyone else, I can always smoke the next day.

I was gifted one - I believe an older smoke...and it had the brown band. I'll have to take a look.
I would appreciate you looking at that mate,It would be a real bummer to find out these were fakes.