• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xmas eve roll call! Especially lurkers!

Working half a day. Had to call in another MD as everyone wants to better before Christmas....TOMORROW!! Guess we are suppose to work miracles...hey just like that Christmas movie, Miracle on Something or other Street!!

I'm home and have been since last Friday. GOtta go back on Monday.

I'm off till Jan 5, working for a university does have it's benefits. Unforunately, most of the family has the flu so Christmas is being postponed.

Went in this morning at 9 abd we were off at 2:30. Don't have to go back till Monday at 9. It's great when the Boss loves to spend the holidays with his family..... :D :thumbs: :p
Happy Holidays All. :)

Got my final unemployment check today.

Time to go flip hamburgers for a spell :D

Worked (if you want to call it, I call it fun!) all day at the cigar shop today, will be working Friday and Saturday too. :D

Shadow said:
Worked (if you want to call it, I call it fun!) all day at the cigar shop today, will be working Friday and Saturday too. :D
Now THAT is COOL Shadow!!
toast.gif

That has got to be the BEST way to spend some retirement time EVER!! "Working" in a cigar shop, WOW. :thumbs:

Don't tell me, they actually give you a paycheck on top of that, LIFE IS GOOD!!

Worked all day 7am - 5pm on the 24th but off tomorrow (25th). Gonna smoke a RASS tomorrow for the first time.....can't wait........might have to spark it tonight and have something else tomorrow.......hmmmmmmmmm

Yep smoke time!!!!

Hey Shadow...all I can say is....I'm jealous :D

coventrycat86 said:
Don't tell me, they actually give you a paycheck on top of that, LIFE IS GOOD!!
Yes I do get paid but it seems like everything I earn goes right back into the business, if you know what I mean! :D :D

Hey Bill, you know they say. Some guys work for peanuts, your working for ceegars..... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
Hey Bill, you know they say. Some guys work for peanuts, your working for ceegars..... :D :thumbs: :p
I rather get the cigars Charlie! :D