• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yankee/Red Sox Series this Weekend

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Gotta love the NY Post back page this morning after the Yanks 6-2 win yesterday when they were celebrating Fenway Park's 100 year anniversary...

100Years.jpg

"100 years of ass kicking" that doesn't sound right, more like "100 years of kicking ass"

Tell me, do you keep an open sewer pipe in your house just to remind you of the City? Does that place smell like shit, or what?

Go TEXAS Rangers!!

Wow what an upset yesturday. The sox bullpen is fucked. They give up a 9-0 lead! Not to mention Bobby pull the starter after 6 innings of great pitching and at only 99 pitch count.

Hey Bobby get a Fucking clue would yea! That was the best game the sox have had a he personally blew it by bring in our shitty bullpen. 5 pitchers later out of the pen and we have the biggest upset I have ever seen. WTF

My neighbor and I went to this game yesterday. My wife didn't want to go so I took my neighbor that built my humidor. What a great comeback. At 9-0 we were ready to head back to the cigar lounge to have some more cigars and finish watching the game there. I'm glad that we stuck around to watch the come back. Shit load of Yankee fans there yesterday. Bobby V. was getting booed a lot and Paul you are right - that bullpen stinks! Once the Yanks took the lead I was hoping they didn't score too many more runs in order to see Mariano but that went to hell. Hopefully they can get the game in today so that it can be remembered as the 100th year sweep!

gallery_14060_1596_292682.jpg

Time to start a Bobbly Valentine fliring pool. Will he make it to the All Star break?

Doc

"100 years of ass kicking" that doesn't sound right, more like "100 years of kicking ass"

Tell me, do you keep an open sewer pipe in your house just to remind you of the City? Does that place smell like shit, or what?

Ummmm....seems that open sewer pipe you were referring to originates from Fenway

15 unanswered runs to lose one of the most embarrassing games in Major League history....the only things that smell like sh*t are your knowledge of baseball & facts on NYC....