• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

YANKEES SUCK!

Both the Yankees and Sox are not done dealing yet and I can't wait to see what the final team configurations look like.

Sox still need a catcher and the FA market is bare. Looks like they will need to trade one of their few precious pitching commodities for a young backstop. And then, will the new catcher be able to handle the pressure of the AL East? They also need to figure out a shortstop solution or leave Lugo on the bench with 2 years and 17 million left on THAT brilliant contract.

Yanks still need to figure out who will really be in the outfield with Nady and Swish packaged up as trade bait.

Can't wait until the games begin. Go Yanks!!

I don't care what anyone says, you simply can't buy a pennant, especially nowadays! No way.

BTW, GO CUBS!!!

I don't care what anyone says, you simply can't buy a pennant, especially nowadays! No way.

BTW, GO CUBS!!!

Agreed MLB, NFL, NBA we have seen it now for several years money does not guarantee results, only talent, media and more money....it takes a teamwork and heart to capitalize on the talent.......

Ohh and btw least you think me possessed

YANKEES WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REDSUX finish in the basement....my predicition

Wow no one from the west coast representing So GO HALOS!!!!!! Gonna be a tough year without Frankie and Tex but still should be the team to contend with out West.