• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yasser Arafat dies

He was one of the richest men in the Middle East. I am extremely concerned where his money will be going. Hope he burns in hell.

only a small portion of the palestians are terrorist, you cant blame every single one of them for what a few do, if this was the case, all iraqi are terrorist because a some (give or take 10,000) are killing american soliders correct? You cant blame every saudi for what osama did to americans. Oh i guess all americans are terroist because of Timothy McVeigh.

edit: the palestians are not considered citizens in the country they live in, they dont have equal rights, how is that not wrong?

s0ber said:
only a small portion of the palestians are terrorist, you cant blame every single one of them for what a few do, if this was the case, all iraqi are terrorist because a some (give or take 10,000) are killing american soliders correct? You cant blame every saudi for what osama did to americans. Oh i guess all americans are terroist because of Timothy McVeigh.

edit: the palestians are not considered citizens in the country they live in, they dont have equal rights, how is that not wrong?
Well here is a tid bit for ya the ONLY country that gives them rights, is Israel.

Jim

Arafat's 'deeds' are well documented. Intelligence agencies all over the world have dossiers on him that are 6-8 inches thick. He was known as a gun for hire to anyone that wanted something done. Arafat was your typical 'bad dude'.

And there are also reports (mainstream media chooses to label these as rumors) that Arafat was homosexual and was dying of AIDS. The hospital he went to had 4 or 5 of France's best AIDS doctors; the French will not disclose Arafat's conditions; and Arafat's inner circle are not disclosing ANY details what-so-ever. He had ailments that parallel AIDS. Call is a right wing conspiracy............but......

To me..if it smells like a fish, acts like a fish, and looks like a fish.......it's a fish.

Arafat dying of AIDS cannot be disclosed or discussed among the Arab world. Arabs aren't too tolerant of homosexuality, beings they are mostly religious controlled. But, hey. Throwing the Arabs into a hissy fit by saying Israelis poisoned him will work for a while. Plus, Arab custom being to bury the body within 24 hours.............and no autopsy..........and France's non-disclosure law........and his keepers pouring kerosene into the drains after he used the toilet, sink or shower.........burning his clothes and toiletries........But, the truth will come out. It always does.

Kinda makes sense though. He hasn't had much contact with his wife............or any other female for that matter.........

AND, the palestinian people are better off now that he is dead. The world will put pressure on Israel to back off, and Israel, for the sake of peace, will give them some land and finally recognize them as an independent entity. And all after his death.........go figure...........

M. Gipson