• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yea, I know I'm a post-whore contest

January 9th at 9:09 PM, favorite player is uhm... Will Clark!

(Congrats on post-whore milestone and thanks for the contest Brian, what is the over/under on how many keyboards you go through before February? :D )
Most of my posting is done at work when I'm on a 12 hour nightshift....that way, I'm not responsible for replacement.

Lets go Jan 12th, 7:45am. Favorite player: Catfish Hunter, a NC product.

Congrats on the milestone, and thanks for the contest!

One day left boys and girls....what, is the prize pack not up to snuff for you to put in a date and time? :sign:

Jan 01 2008 at 04:00 am. If i win win i will split winnings with you Jonesy ;)

Thanks for the contest Jonesy.
I'm guessing: 1/10/08 at 3:41 am EST and for player I'll go with Mickey Mantle.

Hmmm new here but I like the idea of your contest...

Jan 15th at 6:33pm

Nolan Ryan

I say January 13 at 5:13 pm - Your time and fav player - Hank Aaron

Well, here it is, #2050 @2:55am on January 14th. Now I have to root through the entries and find the winner.

Well, here's the closet guess. DanTheMan wins the first part but missed the second part.
BTW my favorite player of all time is Mike Schmidt. Package goes out today Dan. Congrats!

Wow! Thanks Brian!! Cool Contest and looks like an awesome prize!! Can't wait!! and look at this- I'll wait a day or two before posting anymore....

POST #200! lol... Well Im trying to catch ya but I don't think I ever will!! Thanks for being You Brian- and for all YOU and ALL - (did I say ALL?) ALL the great brothers and sisters of the leaf at CP do to make this a great place! Dan

Well, here's the closet guess. DanTheMan wins the first part but missed the second part.
BTW my favorite player of all time is Mike Schmidt. Package goes out today Dan. Congrats!

I knew I liked you for a reason Jonesy. My fav of all time is Schmidt as well. Great contest and congrats Dan!!!

Brian,
I received your package today...WoW! :laugh:
Can't wait to try the coffee in the a.m. Looks like a wide selection that will save me a few trips to the coffee shop!
The cigars are awesome and will be great for those special occasions.

Thanx again for the contest and your generosity! :D

DantheMan ver.1.0