• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yea, I know I'm a post-whore contest

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Since 2000 posts are rapidly approaching and I have been feeling the generosity of others here of late, I decided it's time for another good contest. It's just like most anyone else's post milestone contest....guess the time and date of my 2050th post and you'll receive a very nice prize pack from me.....just remember that I rotate between 12 day and 12 hour nightshifts every two weeks so it could come at any time of the day.

Rules:
1) One guess per member
2) If your post is edited, you will be disqualified
3) Any member is eligible
4) Guesses must be posted by Saturday Dec. 29th @ 6pm EST

Prize Pack:
Killer Beans Special #1 ...Here
1 - FFOX Reserva d'Chateau '05 tubed
1 - WOAM
1 - Anejo 48 '07
1 - Anejo 49 '07
1 - Anejo 50 '07
1 - Anejo 77 '07

Bonus Question: In your post, put who you think my favorite baseball player of all time is and if you get it right and you're the winner, you'll get the following:

1 - '06 Opus 22 Chili Pepper
1 - '06 Opus 22 Shark
1 - '06 Opus 22 LBMF

I will pm my favorite player to Infinity so you don't think it's been changed if you won.

Thanks for having me here in this great community and good luck!

edited for clarification

Janurary 25th 12:38amEST.

Mickey Mantle.

Thanks for the contest bro.

January 10th, 7:14 PM. Favorite baseball player guess is Don Mattingly. (had to guess a Yankee LOL).Congrats and thanks for the contest.

Jan. 20 at 8:01pm. Thanks for the contest. Steve Carlton. My fav. is Chase Utley and well the whole 07 phillies team.

Damn, now thats a hell of a contest!!!

I'll go Jan. 21st @ 11:21 pm

As far as fav player I'll go with Cal Ripken

Thanks,

Damon

My guess would be that since you have an average postcount of 7 a day , take in consideration the hollidays, your 2050th post will be on jan 8 2008 8:45:36 pm
As for the player, I guess Babe Ruth?
Thanks for the contest Brian.

Gerard.

Feb. 3, 2008
10:27 am

I didn't think you liked baseball....

I'll say Alex Rodriguez.

10 January 2008 @ 13:41:23

Favorite Baseball Player: Carl Yastrzemski

Thanks for the Contest :thumbs:

Just so you guys that have already posted your answers know, I edited to original post to clarify that if you were the winner on the time and date part of the contest AND you got my Favorite baseball player right, you get the second prize pack. Sorry for any confusion.

Brian

January 12 @ 7:10pm

Blue Jays...

Thanks for the contest YA FUGGIN POST WHORE...

11 Jan 08 6 pm est fave baseball player george brett

ty for the amazing contest....len

Thanks for the contest Jonesy.

I will say Monday, January 7th at 6:59 a.m and Joe DiMaggio

- Tim

Wednesday, Jan 9th @ 1237 EST

Fave baseball player: Barry Bonds

Thanks for the in-depth contest. I can always rely on you to make a contest interesting.