• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Year old wedding cake and a great cigar.

Ty Atkinson

What can i say, might as well enjoy a great cigar with a horrible piece of cake, anyone who followed that tradition and actually enjoyed the cake is crazy!
This was the first i guess you could say premium cigar i have smoked and i regret saying that it was everything i expected it to be, amazing draw, full of flavor that got a bit stronger the further i ventured into the cigar, definatly the complexity of a smoke i have only read about up until then.

But enough of that, First year of marriage is here and gone with many more years and multiple opportunities to enjoyable a memorable occasion.

cakecigar.jpg

cakecigar2.jpg

cakecigar3.jpg

cakecigar4.jpg

Congratulations! :)

Anejo's are great, especially when you want a smooth yet full bodied cigar.

Congrats. I just got married on July 31st. We didn't save any cake to eat freezer burned later though!

Congrats! Our cake maker gave us a fresh small cake on our 1st anniversary. Much better than frozen year old cake.

BR

I had my cake a year later and it was great. No freezer burn at all.

We ate our cake a year later and it was awesome! Congrats :thumbs:

I ate pie a year later and now have a little one on the way.

Congrats by the way!

Congratulations man!!:thumbs:

Anejo's cigars are always great,at least the cigar was there to help you with the cake's flavor.

Well English tradition is to save the cake to eat on the birth of your first child. We have fruitcakes which I don't like anyway. My wife and I never had children so last year on a visit back to England, we decided let's cut that cake, which my parents had been looking after, we have been married 18 years............

guess how lovely it was dried out and rancid, but at least gave us all a good laugh..

We decided to try the cake 3 weeks after our wedding. It was terrible. More power to you for waiting a whole year!

I tried that with my wedding cake and I couldn't even get past the foul smell. Its likely it got frozen and thawed a few times though.

Congrats.

We had a bite or two 19 years ago. It tasted like sheet but we completed the ritual!

Must have worked cause we celebrate our 20th this year, AND we still like each other!

PJ

This was crazy talk to me on our first anniversary. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. My mother in-law saved the cake, but I don't know what ever came of it. I sure didn't eat it! ......yet :sign:

Brandon

Congrats on your one year anniversary. I'm quickly coming up on 9 years myself. Boy does time fly. We saed our cake and tried it as well on our anniversary. Horrid is the word that would best describe it. Luckily you had a full bodied Anejoy to remove any traces of cake that may have been left in your mouth.

Congrats on your anniversary. My wife and I forgot about our cake in the freezer and had it on our second anniversary. It wasn't that bad, then again I'm not real picky. :)

Congrats! I have a 1 year coming up in Oct. and was wondering how that cake was gonna taste. Looks like I'll have to have a nice stick waiting as well.

Congrats on the anniversary.... my 1 year is coming up in November, can't wait to get that big ol box out of the freezer!

Congrats on the anniversary and welcome to the sickness that is the Anejos! I think we tried to save our wedding cake, but it just ended up being gross and freezer burned so I tossed it out. :angry: