• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yes, it was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
For those of you thinking it was a joke, you were correct. It was meant as a little entertainment. It was all in fun.

Disclaimer: No Lee's were actually harmed during the filming of this movie.

It was really interesting watching everyone polarize to one person or the other. Especially since nothing MMM said or did was held under scrutiny. I learned a lot about some of the people here. Yes BigMac, I knew the whole story, and I was dang sure before I got on my soap box. LOL

Emo

"Educational yes"

I agree.

edit: terrible at the double quote, so I edited MY original out.

Fact: Lee was a ( minor ) slack ass and did owe Ricmac25 sticks for the April lottery ( ..and made himself ineligible for the following month's lottery due to the oversight.) I decided to bust his chops a bit and started the Ban Leebo Now! thread at CSnobs.

Fiction: Everything that followed...

I guess the next question is why was the tread removed?

Well, MY level of respect for those involved just dropped quite a bit. From respected FOGs to immature FUKs in less than a week.

And just so there's no doubt about who I'm referring to:

MMM
Lee
Ric

IMHO apologies are owed to the entire board for having to put up with that needless, drivel-filled drama.

bfreebern said:
Some of you need to remove the hooks from your mouths.
[snapback]189412[/snapback]​

From my first post I said this might be a joke. I was right. :p

First off, I think this was all done in fun. I actually didn't agree with it being brought here but it happened. Lastly, it wasn't my idea but I played along with it. ;) It was however priceless to see what a real scumbag Dave is and it was worth it to me to see how slimey he is! LOL

Steve, I could really care less what you think to be honest.

stevehawk said:
Well, MY level of respect for those involved just dropped quite a bit. From respected FOGs to immature FUKs in less than a week.

MMM
Lee
Ric

IMHO apologies are owed to the entire board for having to put up with that needless, drivel-filled drama.
[snapback]189419[/snapback]​

Oh say it ain't so, did I upset you Steve. How will I ever live with myself?

This is the internet. If you take things like this so seriously you need to rethink your priorities. It was all in jest. Some found it entertaining which was its intent. Others saw it for what it was right away and new it was a joke. Some took the bait.

I don't see why you need to throw around "Immature FUK". It seems like even throughout the fictional thread, a certain degree of respect was maintained. In fact, it was commented on by a few people that at least it was still "civil" unlike some other threads. I don't know where you get off feeling entitled to an apology. Who elected you anything? If anything, you owe us an apology for the immature fuks comment, but you know what, I don't care if you do or don't. You are just some random guy I will most likely never meet and quite frankly, my life won't be any different for it. I've met some great BOTL on this site in two years. Some I would even introduce to others as "My friend from Cigarpass" if I ever got the opportunity. If they ever needed anything, I would do whatever I could to help. This is the whole point IMO of cigarpass. Meet people that share a common interest in a hobby. Sometimes that leads to conversations in other areas. And sometimes, when people become friends, they bust eachothers chops and play jokes on them.

You're entitled to miss the joke.

You're entitled to think it was stupid.

You are NOT, however, entitled to call someone an "Immature FUK" and then think that they will apologize to you for anything.

stevehawk said:

MMM
Lee
Ric

:love: No doubt!

stevehawk said:

MMM
Lee
Ric

Screw it!!

ricmac25 said:

You are NOT, however, entitled to call someone an "Immature FUK" and then think that they will apologize to you for anything.
[snapback]189429[/snapback]​

Ric, I don't care if you apologize to me. If I respected you a little more, then maybe, but as I posted above that's been shot. I still think you owe the rest of this board an apolgy.

The real question is was this a joke, or just a ploy to polarize BOTLs either WITH Lee or AGAINST Lee -- and see who fell on which side of the fence?

stevehawk said:
ricmac25 said:

[snapback]189429[/snapback]​

Ric, I don't care if you apologize to me. If I respected you a little more, then maybe, but as I posted above that's been shot. I still think you owe the rest of this board an apolgy.

The real question is was this a joke, or just a ploy to polarize BOTLs either WITH Lee or AGAINST Lee -- and see who fell on which side of the fence?
[snapback]189455[/snapback]​
Steve, I know both Ric and Lee. That would take way too much effort and thought to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.