• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

yet another newbie

mtdave2

howdy all,

just another newbie saying hello. im rather new to the cigar world, but learning fast. i have to say im loving this new found "bad" habit.

IM a displaced Montana guy now living in San Antonio, so its nice to have something to do (herf) when i go out, until i can get some cigar buddies in town! lol. as usual when i get into something, i never go in small steps. so after a month i now have 2 humidors. 100cnt and a 75. and i have the 75 one filled! hum., now for the 100 cnt. im sure ill laugh at this small about by next year. but for a converted non smoker, its not bad.

this might sound silly, but i own my recruitment to the cigar Dave show. on the weekends i drive around in a repair truck (rail road) and listen to talk radio. at first i thought there was a great talk line up on Saturdays, other than that dam smoking show! hahahah

After 5 or 6 months of listening, you cant help but wonder... hum are they really good or is he blowing smoke up my arsh. (pun intended). I was attracted to the similarities cigars have to espresso I fancy myself an espresso 9%er. only about 9% of the coffee places out there actually pull a good espresso shot! So, there is a simialr science with cigars....

so.. i tried a cigar, a RyJ reserve real, thats all it took,, dam! im a smoker! haha
so now im up for box splits, trades and the lot.... so in short.. howdy!

howdy mt! did you get to see my beloved Cowboys
while they were there for training camp? welcome
to CP, the friendliest sight on the web!!

todd

Welcome to CP Dave! You're gonna love it here. I'm up for a 5 stick blinder if you're interested :D

Howdy neighbor :)

We'll have to hook up when I visit my folks down at Northcliffe :thumbs:

thanks for the welcome guys....

the cowboys were here, several people i knew went, i never did. probably the last year for them comming down though.

blind trade? let me look around a while and see how things work. but id probably do something like that.

thanks again all

mtdave2 said:
thanks for the welcome guys....

the cowboys were here, several people i knew went, i never did. probably the last year for them comming down though.

blind trade? let me look around a while and see how things work. but id probably do something like that.

thanks again all
welcome, welcome welcome!

I'll trade with ya. Let me stick my neck out for ya bro. If you do me and JoeM right, you are a shoe in on this board! No kidding! :sign:

Really, I'll do a trade. PM me the details. :thumbs:

anytime. would be an honor. i hope ill become a regular and respected member here soon.

Dave HELLO,I dont know you but i have toooo much blood in my caffine system..... :D

You've found a great little corner of the Internet. The guys here are the very best.
I predict you're gonna like it!
:thumbs: