• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yet another WI HERF :)

I'll give you a pass on this one Jeff. You've got a good reason. Hoping for the best! ;)

Still, looking forward to seeing you again Hans and Jason. Hopefully Steve will make it too. :thumbs:

It looks like I'll be making it out, after all. Hans, are you getting us in the Rocky Room, or what?!

After the week I'm having, it'll be real nice to sit down an enjoy some great smokes with even some even greater company. I'm really looking forward to it, fellas. See you Saturday.

Jeffrey L.

It looks like I'll be making it out, after all. Hans, are you getting us in the Rocky Room, or what?!

After the week I'm having, it'll be real nice to sit down an enjoy some great smokes with even some even greater company. I'm really looking forward to it, fellas. See you Saturday.

Jeffrey L.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll get you into the Homo Room. :laugh:

Jeffrey L.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll get you into the Homo Room. :laugh:
Gee, thanks. You're the BESTEST :p

Jeffrey L.

Glad things changed for you Jeffrey see you there.

I can not wait for this weekend this week has sucked.

On a different note I did get more boxes and have started the coolidor still need to get beads for more of a long term. I am using the Boveda packs which only last for 2 months.

Jason

I can not wait for this weekend need a nice break and sick of smoking in the garage been to cold lately.

I will have few questions about a Coolidor. I believe I have everything to make one. Searched online a lot but I find it is always good to talk to someone who has made one before helps with the finishing touches.

Hope see you all there

Jason

robbiex0r made a pretty nice coolerdor. PM him.

Good times today, fellas. Enjoy your gifts, as I'll CERTAINLY enjoy (along with DID enjoy) the smokes!

Jeffrey L.

Definitely good times. Great to see everyone again. I'm looking forward to next time!

Set it up! Dude, I got my place rented yesterday!! That didn't take long :)

Jeffrey L.