• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yo yo yo Brickhouse....

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Err..sorry I mean ho ho ho! Seems as if Santa has already taken up some holiday "cheer". Enough about me though, what interests or wants do you have this year? I hear you are interested in bourbon, among other things, but tell ole saint nick more. I am sure I can whip something up, even without any hints. I would threaten you with coal....but I think most of that is already set aside for another of your friends here...

Good to hear from you Santa! I knew you wouldn't forget! I've been very good this year, contrary to what many will tell you.

Interests? Let's see. I of course love a good cigar, I'm pretty partial to the ISOM variety, but love a nice Padron, Fuente, or Tatuaje as well. Bourbon, well of course, who doesn't love bourbon or a good rye???? My wife and I really dive into wine as well, mostly reds. We like to make our own, but love a nice red with dinner. I just started using the pour over method on my coffee and am really loving some nice beans. It's really opened my eyes to what coffee can be. Plus it's fun! Our newest venture this year was the acquisition of a condo on Lake of the Ozarks. A few months later we bought our Cobalt 302, and there's little we love more than cruising the lake with drinks and cigars. Life is good Santa, my wants are minor. It's just nice to be thought of and to be part of this community. Whatever finds its way to my doorstep will be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas!

From his posts Santa, He needs more bourbon, it seems he drinks a lot of it!!!! Take care of him!!!

Smack him around Santa. Great guy with a heck of a taste for whiskey 🥃

Ho ho ho...the elves tell me a package is on the way via my special helpers at fed ex! 781312125538

Santa @{tpc} just blew my doors off! Didn't even bother coming down the chimney! Just bullied his way right threw the door and punched me in the face!

Thanks for all the goodies! I know I was good this year, but let's be honest, not that good!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours Anthony! Every single thing will be enjoyed. What a great way to start Christmas!

Enjoy!!! Glad it arrived safe and sound!

Dang fed-ex wouldn’t allow me to change my name lol...but you would have found out anyways I’m sure!