• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yogi is back

yogi

Well guys, I just thought I would stop in and say HI, I haven't been around much. I got back from Iraq in Feb and then back to work in April. Spent the summer working weekends as a raft guide on the New and Gauley Rivers here in WV and it really helped me get back to being me. I would like to give a big thanks to Dave and others who sent smokes to me while I was gone, it really means alot to hear from folks and just the cameraderie that cigar smoking breeds. I'll be around, but I don't know how active I'll be for a while, got to catch up on thay "honey do" list.

Hello Yogi, I'm new here you FOG :D

Glad to hear you're back from Iraq safe and sound :thumbs:

Don't be a stranger ;)

yogi said:
I'll be for a while, got to catch up on thay "honey do" list.
Welcome back, make sure you take care of the "do honey" list as much as possible. :p

Welcome back, make sure you take care of the "do honey" list as much as possible

why do you think I haven't posted alot, I'm a government drone at my day job, I don't work all of the time. lol :D :D :D

Good to see some fresh faces here too, lots of FNG's but that is what keeps a place going, I post mostly at CW and MBCL is my home. I'll be around though.

Welcome back brother and thanks for your great service...... :) :thumbs: :p