• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You asked for it

How do you regulate humidity?

• I use a foam based credo (or equivalent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I make my own foam based unit.

• I use a Drymastat (store bought crystal device)

• I make my own cystal gel device.

• I use Climaxx beads.

• I use climax beads on myself.

• I use the old clay pucks.

• Other

• Total voters
Climmax Beads - 65%. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Same as Bruddah Shadow... Climmax Media 65%! I use the Respiracion de la Habana Humidifiers with the 65% beads enclosed. I use two units per Igloodor and I love them! They regulate the humidity perfectly and they're easy to maintain, work extremely well and the units are beautiful and well made! I wouldn't trust my inventory to anything else!

Aloha,

Wade

Alright guys. . .

Tell me more about the Climax beads, how they work, where I can get them, and how much they cost. . . .

PLEASE :D :D :D

Steve I have some extra I can send you! PM coming at you!!

I use 1lb of 65% in one coolerdor and the ARMOR 70% in the other. I use65% in my humidor. GOT TO LOVE VERN!! ;)

Oh Yea! I almost pissed myself when I read this one
I use climax beads on myself.

Oh Yea! I almost pissed myself when I read this one
I use climax beads on myself
Bruddah Joe,

You being the "Ass-Man".... don't you do both simultaneously? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

The Salty Nuts Dude

Hmmmm....climax beads look like they could cause things to get moist alright but I just don't know..... :0 I'm not sure that would be good for my precious cigars. :lookup:

I was actually referring to Wade's comment. . .

But FT's comment applies too!

That is just SICK! ! ! :0 :0 :0

:D :D :D

Boy is my face red...dropped the wrong bookmark in there by mistake....try this one. Have no idea how that URL could have got into my bookmarks. :lookup:

one should probably avoid placing cigars in the same
place as those particular beads.(you might get
impeached :p )

1 lb of %65 in my fridgedor. Whenever the needle moves off of %65, I thurn on the fan for about 5 minutes. Not that the needle buges off %65. Happened once when it rained for 3 days straight, and once again when the AC died for 4 days. But I turn it on every time I put a new box or bundle in there.

Emo

FatherTiresius said:
Hmmmm....climax beads look like they could cause things to get moist alright but I just don't know..... :0 I'm not sure that would be good for my precious cigars. :lookup:
FT, don't you find that the string gets hard to pull with all that moisture? :0 :p

I use only Vern'sbeads in my coolers and humidors. Wouldn't trust my cigars to anything else. 70% in the domestic coolers, 65% in with the habana's.

Man this thread took one hell of a nose dive! :p Kinda' like the titanic on steroids!

And Gregg.... Thanks for the link! ;) :thumbs: :p

The more I think about this {yep, way to much free time!} I think we should do a poll about who you think checked the "I use climax beads on myself," button.

My guess would be Gregg {thanks again for the link} Or Sam {no explanation needed ;) :thumbs: } But then again.... :p

JOE.M. said:
The more I think about this {yep, way to much free time!} I think we should do a poll about who you think checked the "I use climax beads on myself," button.

My guess would be Gregg {thanks again for the link} Or Sam {no explanation needed ;) :thumbs: } But then again.... :p
Yeah right, this coming from the A$$man... :sign:

:sign: :sign: :sign: Easy there Emo. Your jumping to conclusions, after all it may be good to cure "salty nuts" :sign: Or then again.... :lookup: :sign: :sign: