• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Bastid Newblerettes!

Bargogirl

Never Surrender Your Weapon!! OpFTH
Oh the Horror! :0 Oh the devastation!! :0 AHHHH!!! I think I'm bleeding from my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Oh wait! That's just chocolate...whew!)
Last thing I remember was a knock at the door and like a fool...I let my guard down and opened the door expecting girl scouts. Then BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing I know I'm buried in a pile of rubble with the distant voice of my sweet angel Hannah calling down to me, "Mommy, Mommy? Did those Terrorist Nooblers hurt you?" ??? As she reached down to pull me through the rubble, I once again began to feel rage smoldering inside my every fiber. How dare you little Nooblettes attack our home! :angry: :angry: Then as I'm sifting through the remains of my entryway, I notice something peculiar. Something I've never seen before...Clearly etched into the side of one of the bomb shells is the name "Bargogirl". You fuggin' Bastids!! You are really gonna pay now that you have personally targeted the 1st Lady!!!

Jonesy, props to you man! Great gars and chocolate too! Thanks for being my 1st!

But I think you are in deep doodoo with my hubbie :laugh: :sign:
Bargogirl

Oh the Horror! :0 Oh the devastation!! :0 AHHHH!!! I think I'm bleeding from my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Oh wait! That's just chocolate...whew!)
Last thing I remember was a knock at the door and like a fool...I let my guard down and opened the door expecting girl scouts. Then BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing I know I'm buried in a pile of rubble with the distant voice of my sweet angel Hannah calling down to me, "Mommy, Mommy? Did those Terrorist Nooblers hurt you?" ??? As she reached down to pull me through the rubble, I once again began to feel rage smoldering inside my every fiber. How dare you little Nooblettes attack our home! :angry: :angry: Then as I'm sifting through the remains of my entryway, I notice something peculiar. Something I've never seen before...Clearly etched into the side of one of the bomb shells is the name "Bargogirl". You fuggin' Bastids!! You are really gonna pay now that you have personally targeted the 1st Lady!!!

Jonesy, props to you man! Great gars and chocolate too! Thanks for being my 1st!

Bargogirl

Way to go bro!....................Nice tactic there trying to schmooze the Generals wife. :thumbs:

Bargogirl

Way to go bro!....................Nice tactic there trying to schmooze the Generals wife. :thumbs:

Thought I might be able go get a little inside info from her with a little chocolate and cigar bribe.........well she took the cigars and the chocolate, but wouldn't give up any info! :angry: