• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You ever feel jilted?

Last night I lit up a Padron lonsdale. I saw that it scored well in the last CA, so figured WTF. Needless to say, it tasted like a dirty ashtray. Put it out within the first inch. Feeling jilted, I reached for a petit edmundo from early '07. Perfection!

A Padrón that tastes like a dirty ashtray? :blush:

Afterall... taste is subjective...

mac

Last night I lit up a Padron lonsdale. I saw that it scored well in the last CA, so figured WTF. Needless to say, it tasted like a dirty ashtray. Put it out within the first inch. Feeling jilted, I reached for a petit edmundo from early '07. Perfection!

A Padrón that tastes like a dirty ashtray? :blush:

Afterall... taste is subjective...

mac

My point was that it is likely there was something wrong with it. There is certainly subjectivity in taste, in terms of what you like and what you don't like, but "dirty ashtray" is confusing, because it assumes you've been out there licking ashtrays to know what they taste like... ;)

my box of maduro londres are really gross. the ones in this box taste nothing like any i've had in the past, and nowhere near what a padron maduro should taste like.

interesting to hear of others experiencing the same issue.

My Chateau Fuente KingB (SG) last night was uninspiring to say the least. What made it worse is that I didn't have time to fire up a consolation 2000 maddie. :(