• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You fuggers complaining about a little snow...

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
...should have been here last night. We got hit with the mother of all Nor'Easters. 60 to 70 mph winds. Trees uprooted, utility poles snapped, roofs blown off and 330 thousand without power. To top it off, Hampton beach caught on fire and an entire city block burned to the ground. Mrs. Doc and I lucked out. I lost a shitcan lid. The neighbor's 70' Norway spruce wasn't so lucky. It was uprooted and just missed my house and took out the power and cable with it. Funny thing is, I slept through it and woke up to the sound of chainsaws. Snow! Ppft.

Doc.

That's pretty badass, Doc. Last May we had some freak weather occurrence that looked like a hurricane on radar, but was over southern Illinois. Ended up with gusts that broke 100mph. Was awesome!

Was there Global Warming in the '60's? I remember this type of weather almost every year. A Nor' Easter was a common occurrence.

Was there Global Warming in the '60's? I remember this type of weather almost every year. A Nor' Easter was a common occurrence.

This wasn't your average Nor'easter. Even the old salts on the NH coast and MA N. shore say they've never seen anything quite like this. The damage is at least as bad as the ice storom of '08. The winds on Mt. Washington were clocked at 132 mph.

Doc.

...should have been here last night. We got hit with the mother of all Nor'Easters. 60 to 70 mph winds. Trees uprooted, utility poles snapped, roofs blown off and 330 thousand without power. To top it off, Hampton beach caught on fire and an entire city block burned to the ground. Mrs. Doc and I lucked out. I lost a shitcan lid. The neighbor's 70' Norway spruce wasn't so lucky. It was uprooted and just missed my house and took out the power and cable with it. Funny thing is, I slept through it and woke up to the sound of chainsaws. Snow! Ppft.

Doc.

Doc, you're so salty the storm melts around you.

Thank God you're o.k., Doc.

I feel you, though. It's down to 61 degrees here right now... when will this insanity end ???

I was at UNH and we lost power multiple times over the night as well as many trees getting blown over it was crazy.

Wow, that's pretty horrendous. We got about 12" snow here, but nothing like the winds you had.

Ya'll realize, of course, that Doc is just a cover name for his true identity: Chuck Norris.

Seriously. I read it on the internet. It must be true.

Glad to hear things weren't as bad for ya' Doc...now, quit posting and get to digging out!

Trey

Ya'll realize, of course, that Doc is just a cover name for his true identity: Chuck Norris.

Seriously. I read it on the internet. It must be true.

Glad to hear things weren't as bad for ya' Doc...now, quit posting and get to digging out!

Trey

Yeah, I'm pretty positive that the only reason why the storm stopped is because Doc finally woke up and struck a Moses-pose and said, "Peace..."

Heston%20as%20Moses.jpg

Actually, what I said was, "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering wind; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

And, It looked more like this,

captain-ahab.jpg

wink.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

Doc.

Doc.

***All of this is because you go to church on Sunday and have begun to include a stick in the pass. :blush:

Actually, what I said was, "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering wind; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

And, It looked more like this,

captain-ahab.jpg

wink.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

Doc.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

:D

Trey