• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You just can't have anything nice...

That really sucks. I am sorry. Run everything through your insurance.

Sorry to hear that Gary. Blood comes out with Kiss-off available at Michael's and Aaron Brothers.
So a little DNA left behind???..... maybe he's in the system??

Back in 89 I had my 87 Buick Gran National stolen from the mall parking lot.I feel your pain.I got it back without the wheels and stereo.I owned that car for 10 years.In those 10 it was stolen once,attempted stolen twice and vandelized once.You truly can't own anything nice. :angry:

Don't feel too bad. Last week some POS walked into a buddies pawn shop and shot him dead a few days shy of turning 38. Smashed some jewerly cases and made off with the stolen goods. Buried yesterday. Hopefully that fugger follows him to the grave.

That sucks Gary. You need to move to a better neighborhood. :whistling:

That was the problem. It was near my work, northside FW.

We don't "carry" over here for nothing.

:cool:

Sounds like a little "Texas Justice" is in order! :whistling:
I heard in Texas if the cops are coming for you and your innocent, it's ok to shoot back LOL :laugh:

Don't feel too bad. Last week some POS walked into a buddies pawn shop and shot him dead a few days shy of turning 38. Smashed some jewerly cases and made off with the stolen goods. Buried yesterday. Hopefully that fugger follows him to the grave.

My God, that's horrible! I hope justice will be swift and painful.

Wife and family?