• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You never know who’s watching…..

regor1

Last week I posted a comment on one of Kingantz cigar review’s. It was the Diamond Crown Julius Caesar. I said that I had been looking to try one of these cigars too. However, when I went to the authorized B&M that was listed in a two page ad in CA, I was told they had none and didn’t appear no know anything about them. I was frustrated by this and emailed JC Newman at their customer service department requesting a location where I could make a purchase. I received no response.

The next day I received an email through Cigar Pass from a customer service rep at JC Newman. She apologized for their company not responding to my request and requested some information as to where I sent the request and to which store I had been to. She said she wanted to follow up and correct these problems. She also offered to send me a cigar as a way to make up for their lack of response and the store not being aware of this new product line.

Two day later I received two Julius Caesar cigars in the mail. I will let them rest a little and report back when I try them.

It sounds like JC Newman has their act together. A next day response to an email inquiry is better than most these days. I could not tell from the tone of your post if you were happy or unhappy with their response, but I am impressed.

I guess I did not make it clear in my first post. The original email to JC Newman was never answered. As was another one I sent to them in the past. I was frustrated because their ad directed me to a limited distributor and then when I went there, they were unaware of the cigar. Further, I never heard from their customer service department on two different occasions. I certainly didn’t expect them to pick up my experience on a Cigar Pass post. But they did, and the way they handled it was top notch. I was more then happy with the way they offered to make it right. The only thing I really wanted was to locate a source to buy this cigar.

My post was to note that the manufactures of the products we use and discuss apparently are monitored here and I never really thought about that.

It is nice to know that sometimes the consumer’s opinion counts.