• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Totally understand that there are those with priority...but if you happen to have an open space at the end, i'd love to be included. Thanks...

This one should be fun to watch! I still say you borrow Sneeds from Smokey and make him your Cabin Boy for this run!

So, where to put Matt in the order....

gallery_3856_75_94784.jpg

jfc on second thought anyone from Colorado want this guys spot?

I'm gonna watch this one from the sidelines. Boys have fun!

Pirates-inspirational.jpg

This one should be fun to watch! I still say you borrow Sneeds from Smokey and make him your Cabin Boy for this run!

He is too far away, the bbq would be cold before he got it here.

For the guys trying to sign up in this thread/PM, like I said above the spots are going to be mostly filled with return players and invitees. In the past I have usually opened a spot up to a random and just had a contest to determine who it would be. I will be doing that again this year in the spirit of tradition but I would say a couple things: First, look at the previous years' passes here,here, and herefirst to make sure you are comfortable playing in a pass like this and the liability that goes along with handling one. Second, if I don't know you at all you aren't gonna play, that is just how it is. Third, if you have never done a pass before this is probably not the pass for you.

Spot contest will open up shortly.

For the guys trying to sign up in this thread/PM, like I said above the spots are going to be mostly filled with return players and invitees. In the past I have usually opened a spot up to a random and just had a contest to determine who it would be. I will be doing that again this year in the spirit of tradition but I would say a couple things: First, look at the previous years' passes here,here, and herefirst to make sure you are comfortable playing in a pass like this and the liability that goes along with handling one. Second, if I don't know you at all you aren't gonna play, that is just how it is. Third, if you have never done a pass before this is probably not the pass for you.

Spot contest will open up shortly.

Can't wait for the contest! Would like to jump aboard!

I am too tired to think of a good contest so here is what we will do. If you are interested in playing but not on the list just post here and I will have my son draw a name out of a hat. Will let this go until Monday evening whenever I get home.

No kids are welcome, obv.

And for the record, which son is doing the choosing?

Perhaps I'd rather work from the other side of the ship. :D

Given that you don't recommend this for first time passers, I'll refrain from putting my name in. Otherwise I'd be all over it! Have fun, gents!

Damn! I just noticed this thread was in the Open Passes!!! Arg!

I want to play...I always make up for being late :love: