• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

LOL...putting my son to bed and I'll do my P's and T's. Gary, you're too much! [but if you have a reasonable offer for the box, PM me.]

Puts
76. Cohiba BHK 56 (New Behike)
77. Monte EL 2006 Robusto
78. 1970's H. Upmann Singulares
79. 1998 Partagas Petit Corona
80. 2002 BBMF from Prometheus humidor

Takes
27. Festival Mareva
28. Art Edition VR Famosos
70. Cohiba Sig V '04

Let me know if this works and I'll get the box in the mail on Monday.

Best,

Rob

EDIT: Added another stick. :)

Wow I have only seen pics of the singulares, had to remind myself what it was, very cool. How do they smoke Rob?

I've only had one from one box. I was impatient and smoked it within a week of getting them in as opposed to waiting a few months. It was good, I remember it having a clean after-taste and being pleasant, on the lighter side of medium smoke.

Here are two from different 70s boxes:

8.jpg

Interesting thing is the packaging changed at some point during the decade. The cigar I put in is from the same box as the left cigar. I believe it is older than the other box. The end of the tubos are interesting as well. Quite a time capsule these things are.

The cigars are reversed for this picture. Be prepared to spend some time ripping the cap off! The pull-tab gets it started, but it's sealed pretty well.

6.jpg

An extra buck from you is like a million from anyone else. :laugh:

Is John still up next? Things change around here with the drop of a hat. :)

John should still be next, but who knows with this pass

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0393 9035 36

Thanks for playing Rob, always great having you along for the ride.