• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You only paid 10$ for this in Mexico? Just unreal....

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
DE025E3E-D053-4967-A4EC-0FDA306E345E.jpeg
Oh you want me to take one? Oh I really shouldn’t. No, really, I shouldn’t. Lol

Always take a cigar, that's offered to you. I still let them know that more than likely, they're fake, but I still take/smoke it and let them know how they were. It doesn't happen very often.

Always take a cigar, that's offered to you. I still let them know that more than likely, they're fake, but I still take/smoke it and let them know how they were. It doesn't happen very often.
You would smoke one!? Have you been "smoking one"?

Oh I did. And I thanked her many many times. Then I had to take a pic and show you guys...not gonna smoke it for sure tho. Will prob regift to enemies.

This always confuses me, mind you, I'm often confused :D. Someone would trust the people making and selling fake cubans to produce a legit cigar, with tobacco that has been somewhat cared for (not just laid on the floor for insects and rodents to crawl/crap on), void of any illegitimate internal products? Brandon, you're a much better friend than I can ever hope to be.

This always confuses me, mind you, I'm often confused :D. Someone would trust the people making and selling fake cubans to produce a legit cigar, with tobacco that has been somewhat cared for (not just laid on the floor for insects and rodents to crawl/crap on), void of any illegitimate internal products? Brandon, you're a much better friend than I can ever hope to be.

I get it, but it really doesn't happen that often. I figure, if I smoke a few rodent turds once a year, it builds up my immune system.

Now, I've made the mistake of buying a few fakes in my life. Mostly, from legit looking vendors while on vacation and I smoked those as well. Never from guys walking up and down the beaches. Could someone be putting something dangerous in those fakes? Sure, but nothing has happened yet :)

Oh I did. And I thanked her many many times. Then I had to take a pic and show you guys...not gonna smoke it for sure tho. Will prob regift to enemies.
On a slightly more serious note, please do NOT regift cigars that you know are fake within the community. Fakes are a problem, and there are some really good fakes out there....excluding these, of course. But, over the years I've been sent cigars from folks that they thought were legit, believed they were legit, but were not. Not a good practice, just a heads up.

On a slightly more serious note, please do NOT regift cigars that you know are fake within the community. Fakes are a problem, and there are some really good fakes out there....excluding these, of course. But, over the years I've been sent cigars from folks that they thought were legit, believed they were legit, but were not. Not a good practice, just a heads up.
Will do brother

But he said "enemies", BBS. That automatically excludes everyone at CP :p

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure he was kidding about giving them to anyone.

Edit for wording.