• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your age group...

Age groups

• 18 to 24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 to 30

• 31 to 35

• 36 to 40

• 41 to 45

• above 45

• Total voters
While I think there are more younger people getting into cigars, I also think the fact that my generation basically was he first to grow up with computers in the household so are more familiar and likely to joint forums such as this one. (BTW I am 33)
That's an interesting observation. So, do you think the poll is slightly skewed because many older guys are NOT on these forums? I don't know ??? There are not many guys my age that
are not computer savvy.

Brian

This was my thought as well.

If you asked this 1.5 months from now, I'd be in a whole other demographic. But today? Today I'm 35.

Oh great ..... a reminder that another b-day is just around the corner, thanks :laugh: . As long as I continue to celebrate them like I did the last one then I don't mind the years rolling away.

:cool:

While I think there are more younger people getting into cigars, I also think the fact that my generation basically was he first to grow up with computers in the household so are more familiar and likely to joint forums such as this one. (BTW I am 33)
That's an interesting observation. So, do you think the poll is slightly skewed because many older guys are NOT on these forums? I don't know ??? There are not many guys my age that
are not computer savvy.

Brian

I was thinking along similar lines. As my screen name states, I am a baby boomer age 55. However, most, if not all of my friends in my age group are computer savvy, but they are not necessarily into online forums. I think the younger generations that grew up with the internet are more inclined to participate in online activities. CP is the first online group I have joined. So far I am loving it.

25 here. I started smoking Cigars when I was 18. My dad always had Romeo y Julieta hanging out of his mouth in the summer, so I grew up around them. I actually had my first at 16 (Dad doesn't know) and have loved them ever since. I only got heavily into them about 6 months ago. I'm now on humidor #2!

Come on, where are all the old guys on this site.

Don't be afraid, step up and tell us your age... :whistling: :laugh:

are not computer savvy.

Brian

I was thinking along similar lines. As my screen name states, I am a baby boomer age 55. However, most, if not all of my friends in my age group are computer savvy, but they are not necessarily into online forums. I think the younger generations that grew up with the internet are more inclined to participate in online activities. CP is the first online group I have joined. So far I am loving it.
Like you, CP is my first and only online group. I bet we found it the same way, by searching online for cigar information. If you do go online and you smoke cigars, you will find CP.

Anyway, right now, on CP, based on the poll, which may or may not be accurate, there are definitely more young cigar smokers than us farts :laugh:

BTW, good looking people were born in the fifty's, just look at me :love: :laugh: Hey, my wife thinks I'm cool, my 5 kids and 2 grandkids think I'm cool, so who cares what anyone else thinks, right? :sign:

Brian

are not computer savvy.

Brian

Like you, CP is my first and only online group. I bet we found it the same way, by searching online for cigar information. If you do go online and you smoke cigars, you will find CP.

Anyway, right now, on CP, based on the poll, which may or may not be accurate, there are definitely more young cigar smokers than us farts :laugh:

BTW, good looking people were born in the fifty's, just look at me :love: :laugh: Hey, my wife thinks I'm cool, my 5 kids and 2 grandkids think I'm cool, so who cares what anyone else thinks, right? :sign:

Brian

You got that right. We're cool. Just ask my wife or my two boys ages 3 and 5.

Grandkids?????? I won't see those for AT LEAST 20 years. :laugh:

Dave

are not computer savvy.

Brian

Brian

I think you're cool too. That's despite the fact that you were born in the 50's. :p :p ;)

Let's just say I'm in my early 30's but I feel like I've gotten A LOT older in the last few days...

Will be 36 in Sept and April is my 11th year of cigar smoking so I didn't start at such a young age. Unless you count the 2 Candela cigars I had to smoke and inhale as punishment when I wasn't even 9 years old. :laugh:

I guess I'm in the group after the last group. Scuse me while I go wind up the old victrola
and put on a 78. :whistling:

21...with 26 years of experience.

47 isn't so bad...for a redwood.

In dog years...I'm dead.

24. And this is the only online forum I belong to my grandma is more computer savoy than me. Also started smoking cigarettes, still do if I'm at a bar because i have to go outside (dam smoking laws). Back in high school you could smoke in bars, if you could get in. I didn't start smoking cigars till i got into my union, if your smoking a cigar your talking with people that will help with your career then i started to like them then you join cp and end up with two humidors and a mini fridge filled to the brim. Then you go to cbid and over bid on Ashton vsg's by mistake because your not computer savoy.