• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Custom-Made Position: The Contest

Which one made you laugh the most?

• The Champaign Chunky By: The Green Monkey

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Mt. Vernon 3 Musketeers By: b.dawson

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Concord Fast Break By: Greggj77

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Baltimore Good & Plenty By: sticksnstones

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • The Basingstoke Double Decker By: jfields

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Montagieu

I liked the responses to this thread so much I decided to make it a contest. I chose my favorite five responses from the original thread and included the name of the folks who posted. Voting will end next week sometime. Please take a moment to vote for your favorite.

Winner will receive whatever I can find in my local B&Ms and a few extra goodies.

-Montagieu

Found a package on the front porch last night.

I don't recall ever receiving a prize pack, bomb, or trade with so much thought put into it. The look on Britishfield's face when she saw the contents was priceless.

You really made her day by bringing a piece of home from the UK to her. Thank You!.................................You'll have to share your source with me. :D

Fun contest -- and I say that as the Miss Congeniality of the contestants. But hey, I'm not bitter. Not really. Although, had I seen it sooner, I might have urged a few folks to stuff the ballot boxes for me. Maybe if I'd gone with "Bit O Honey."

Enjoyed it Montagieu.

My apologies Sticksnstones. I didn't even think about a consolation prize. Perhaps you could talk jfields into splitting the winnings.
sign.gif

-Montagieu

Fun contest -- and I say that as the Miss Congeniality of the contestants. But hey, I'm not bitter. Not really. Although, had I seen it sooner, I might have urged a few folks to stuff the ballot boxes for me. Maybe if I'd gone with "Bit O Honey."

Enjoyed it Montagieu.

Nobody likes a sore loser... :rolleyes: They're just rolled up leaves mate.