• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Bottle

Beats, my friend, Why, You are of course referring to David Lee Roth in Van Halen's video...aww ****....what's the frickin' video.....???????????? Californis Girls...no....ahhh hell, I can see it in my head...he dresses up in a tribal headress and **** and is all painted up!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I hate this!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :sign: :sign:

Aahhhh...close enough! Good job BW. :D I just wondered if the vision of DLR in in that headdress and war make-up in a convenience store saying that line was tattoed in anyone esles brain other than mine. :D

FYI- It was a DLR solo (no Van Halen) and it might of been "Cali girls", but I was thinking "Yankee Rose"...maybe one of these worn out galm rock metal heads on this board could clarify. :p

beer2.gif

Nothing like a Guiness!!!!! :cool:

whacky25.gif

Wooooooooaaaaaa......not too many big fella!!

Found a new one. Cabo Wabo Tequila! Smooth as water with 100 times the kick... Great marguarita mixer! This stuff ROCKS

Beer.......Still love A good Michelob.

Hmmm lets see..Sky Vodka (esp. in a cosmo!),Guinness for beer and Myers Dark Rum!

can't forget WINE..moscato for white...Merlot for red....

I'll drink anything you got on the rocks or in a snifter! :p

....but I do have a favorite go to bottle... MacCallan 12.