• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

your favorite company

americanfighter

Plain and simple what is your favorite cigar company and why.

At this present time my favorite has to be rocky patel. Love the full bodied flavors of the Decade and the 15th anniversary. Also love the edge light as a smoother smoke and for a golfing cigar. Look forward to trying new cigars from rocky in the near future.

I think it would be more fun to start a thread entitled: Your LEAST favorite cigar company....

but I will play along.

PADRON

Good people who make great cigars from the top of their line to the bottom. They provide an incredible value in the Thousand Series. The 64, 26 and Family Reserve are some of the best made cigars in the world and well worth the additional $$. If I only could smoke one brand of cigars for the rest of my life, this would be it.

El Rey de Los Habanos makers of DPG Blue, Tatuaje brown labels and other fine cigars.

Doc.

I think it would be more fun to start a thread entitled: Your LEAST favorite cigar company....

but I will play along.

PADRON

Good people who make great cigars from the top of their line to the bottom. They provide an incredible value in the Thousand Series. The 64, 26 and Family Reserve are some of the best made cigars in the world and well worth the additional $. If I only could smoke one brand of cigars for the rest of my life, this would be it.

x2. The Padrons have been through a ton of crap since they opened their doors in 1964 (poverty, bombings, revolutions, etc), and their cigars are still always dependable and delicious. It's like the adversity has left them stronger and taken them to the next level. Everyone I've ever met "in the business" also talks about how Padron is a true family operation. It's as close to a perfect cigar company as I could picture.

Padron. Not a magazine raped brand.

Least favorite:
RP and Pete can GFT.

I'm going to cheat, but for me it's a tie between Padron and Fuente. I could get by on just their cigars for the rest of my life.

I'm going to cheat, but for me it's a tie between Padron and Fuente. I could get by on just their cigars for the rest of my life.

Cheater. :p

I'm a Padron guy, too. I love the cigars and the way they really seem to care about their customers. They don't just show up at events to get their knobs polished; they listen, interact, and try to relate to the end user of their products. They also try to put out the absolute best value they can get to market. That's how you build a successful brand.

Not to go against the tide here, but . . . :whistling:

Fuente.

Now, I love me some Padrons, but to me, Padron comes in one flavor. It's an incredibly good flavor, offered in varying degrees of depth and complexity, but it's one flavor.

Fuente, if you factor in some of their other lines---Ashton and San Cristobal in particular---and all their various high-enders, just plain shows more range, more variety. Plus, I just plain love GOF and Opus X.

~Boar

I would have to say Padron or Fuente. But, I wouldn't turn down a RP, CAO, Ashton, or DPG.

I have to weigh in the newb factor for me just cause I haven't had near the experience in sampling the quantity of brands that most have hear but Padron gets my vote.

I would have to say fuente. I can't say I've ever had a bad one, and the Opus X is one of my favorites.

Cuban Dunhill (you suckers need to think outside the box)

I'll add a Fuente and Dunhill Signed Range line... YUM

never had a pardon sounds like i need to get one P.D.Q.

Why are so many people turning down RP?
i love Fuente and Ashton as well but i like the strength of the Nicaraguan tobacco filler used in most of the RPs as opposed to the Dominican. Fuente and ashton are cigars i would smoke when i want a smoother one but when i like the full body taste i liked the RP 15th anniversary.

never had a pardon sounds like i need to get one P.D.Q.

Why are so many people turning down RP?
i love Fuente and Ashton as well but i like the strength of the Nicaraguan tobacco filler used in most of the RPs as opposed to the Dominican. Fuente and ashton are cigars i would smoke when i want a smoother one but when i like the full body taste i liked the RP 15th anniversary.

My top three

LFD

Padrón

Partagas

and dude, your sig picture is way too big, please resize it before it gets reported and resized or removed for you.