• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Coronas Gordas

Pick your fave CG

• Cohiba Siglo VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoyo de Monterrey Epi 1

• H. Upmann Mag46

• Juan Lopez Sel 1

• Punch Punch

• Punch RS 11

• Rafael Gonzalez CE

• RyJ Exhibicion 3

• ERdM Gran Corona

• Saint Luis Rey Serie A

• Total voters
SLRA. I have mentioned in the past that this cigar is the most consistent cigar I have had. I also like the Punch Punch but not as consistent as the SLR.
Just ordered another box of SLR cab 50's by the way.

Mag 46 is currently my corona gorda of choice. :love:

But, the Punch Punch is a close second.

I voted for the SLRA, however the Monte "C" Limited Edition 2003 is where it begins and ends for me. :love:

C&R

There are two on the list I haven't tried. Of those I have, the Rafael Gonzalez is the hands down winner for me - It's light and flavorful and goes great as a AM smoke with a cup of java. The rest simply aren't very good for some reason, which is disappointing as it's my favorite size. . .

Wow,

We have two cigars at 8 votes each and two more at 9 votes. I think this speaks to the consistency and appeal of this format. As far as I'm concerned, we have four winners. Lately I've really been digging the Mag46. The Punch Punch have never done anything for me (although I really enjoy the RS12) and the SLR-A has been a take it or leave it stick as well. The Cohiba is just too expensive to put up a cab for smoking and another for aging.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. :thumbs: Keep your picks coming.

Wilkey

There are two on the list I haven't tried. Of those I have, the Rafael Gonzalez is the hands down winner for me - It's light and flavorful and goes great as a AM smoke with a cup of java. The rest simply aren't very good for some reason, which is disappointing as it's my favorite size. . .

I voted SLR Serie A (like I did the last time this poll ran... :whistling: ) however my other favorite CG is the RG CE. Since I could only vote for one, I flipped a coin and it landed on SLR Serie A but add another vote for the RG CE> :thumbs:

I voted for the Mag 46, a close 2nd would be the SLR "A". I really like both of these