• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Place/Environment to Burn One...

At the Outlaw hanging out with other CPers, or on my back patio while listening to a ball game.

Ditto at the outlaw. Smoking in the lounge there for the first time is a memory I'll keep for..probably ever.

Simple, in my garage working on projects, playing poker in the garage, throwing the ball with the dog, while doing yard work, anything that involved outdoors.

Right now... Bunker #6 since it's the wet season and the bunker blocks the wind.

At home, it's in the backyard around the fire.

A chair, good weather, great friends, and amazing cigars..........that's my favorite environment. Location is insignificant if you have all four. Good weather is half&half........if someone has a man-cave or smoking in the local B&M.

My favorite place? Guess it would have to be on the beach of the private island at Sandals Royal Caribbean, bottle of something on one side, my wife on the other. But seeing how I only got to do that for a week, and that was over 5 years ago, I should probably find a new favorite. :laugh:

1. My car. Top down, 65-75 degree weather. It's perfect.
2. My home. Since I live alone, I'm not worried about people bitching, so I prop a fan in the window and puff. After a day of airing it out, you can't tell anyways.

The other night, we were grilling some fish at a buddy's house, and he recently got one of these:
arctic-sun-patio-heater-barrell.jpg

It was 35 out side, and I smoked a Work of Art Maduro, and complained about it being too hot. :D

Currently my favorite time/place to have a cigar is in my truck driving home from a cave trip.
I'm listening to good tunes, having a nice strong cup of coffee and smoking something fine...

On my deck in the evening.

The best is with a few BOTL's at a place like Stinks or anywhere I can enjoy with friends.

At the Outlaw hanging out with other CPers, or on my back patio while listening to a ball game.

Well good day sir. I was just at the Outlaw the first time the other day. I'm from south OP and frequent Cigar & Tobac.

The back porch is really my only option. Or at work when doing inventory... shhhhh. I can't wait to have a man cave. :)

-Gianni-

The fornt porch of my old fraternity house. Nothing like that for crazy shenagins and always something happening.

At the local B&M on Calle Ocho with a cafe cubano in hand. Man it's nice to live in Miami.

I was just there last week. Buddy of mine and I split a 25-pack from "Cuba Tobacco Cigar Co." Haven't had any yet, but looking forward to hopefully cracking into one this week.

My favorite place is at a Gator Tailgate, right before a Gator game with football on the tube, Beam and Coke in hand, and surrounded by my tailgating buddies.

Man cave or cigar club in the winter. Back porch in the warmer weather.

Favorite place would have to be the back patio of the WPA-era Stone Lodge at Buescher State Park here in Texas, in late spring/early summer. A group of us used to rent it out a couple weekends a year before the price doubled, and just hang out, drink, talk, bbq, herf . . . the Lodge is an awesome, Craftsman-style structure and the back patio is elevated and surrounded by a thick raised wall of cut basalt. You're sort of in the trees, dappled sunlight, overlooking a lake . . . it's just grand.

But we haven't been able to do that for awhile.

At home, I smoke at my local B&M's lounge, or in my study (I got a window exhaust fan, which seems to keep the smell out of the rest of the house) but my favorite place here is my own back patio, watching the sun go down over the fence. It's great out there as long as the weather cooperates; summers here can be miserable but spring and fall and the nicer winter days, that's where I relax.

~Boar