• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Place

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Over on another Board (CF) this topic came up and it made a decent topic. I felt that since Cigarpass is my home I should share with you guys.

My favorite spot to enjoy a good cigar is in my Back Yard, on the small circular deck overlooking the pool at sundown with the kids playing in the yard / Pool. The reason I feel this is my favorite spot is this.

About 19 years ago our family was living in a 1972 Pontiac, complete with rust holes and everything we owned in the trunk - yes we where homeless. Living had degenerated to day to day survival, at night as we would try to sleep and at those moments we (My wife and I) would talk about our hopes. We had a faint hope of one day getting our very own house that we owned. I told her that one day when we got that house we would get a real swimming pool put in the yard.

It was a long long journey with many twists and turns but a couple of years ago we where lucky enough to have the dream come true. We had that pool put at a time when our on-line business was going great, and it has become my favorite place to enjoy a good smoke.

As life has it's challenges we are now at a point where we are fighting to keep our dream, yeah it's a tight time but as you read above it's certainly been worse. So My favorite spot is with my family, on the deck, of a realized dream.

I have been fortunate enough to have smoked some realy wonderful smokes there and most of them where a direct result from the generosity of fellow cigar lovers whom I have met on-line through boards just like this one.

Hbooker

My favorite place was on Maui, every evening for a week, on the beach at the condo, watching the sunset. :love: I'll go back there someday!

My favorite place keeps changing but it always has this in common:

A quiet, isolated spot where no one and nothing interrupts my spiritual experience with my cigar. :love:

Deb

My favorite place keeps changing but it always has this in common:

A quiet, isolated spot where no one and nothing interrupts my spiritual experience with my cigar.  :love:

Deb