• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your habits and preferences

How often do you "usually" smoke?

• two or more cigars a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one cigar a day

• three or four a week

• one or two a week

• one or two a month

• only on special occasions

• Total voters
One or more cigar a day so I chose the one a day option.

YES I would smoke more often and do when I can.

YES They are just better across the board than most NC. Of course there are great NC(PAM, Fuentes, Tatuajes) but in general I would much rather "go to" an ISOM.

There ya go.

CYG

Where do I get to select a Vowel. Has anyone taken the A or can I get and E Vanna :D

Would I smoke more if could you bet you sweet bippy baby!

Generally I get one to two during the week and if not I will usually get several on the weekends.

Where do I get to select a Vowel. Has anyone taken the A or can I get and E Vanna :D

Would I smoke more if could you bet you sweet bippy baby!

Is it the time factor that is preventing you or is it another factor such as cost of smoking more, health worries, no access to cigar friendly places?

Great poll! Having never smoked a non-fake Cuban, I replied no preference.

I would be curious to find out, of those smoking more often, do they prefer Cubans over NCs?

Thanks,

Ken

I answered 1-2/week, but it's really 1-3.

And as far as Q3 goes, I answered yes, but that preference doesn't mean I don't enjoy the plenty of excellent Dominicans, Nicaraguans, Hondurans, etc. out there as well sometimes.

I'll take blondes for $200, Alec!

fitting, because Alec is a fellow Canuck.

One thing that surprises me so far is I thought there would be more "two or more cigars a day" smokers here.

Hmmm...odd, I picked two or more a day, and it did not register.
This damned shorter commute has really limited two of my smokes, though....I can't believe I am coimplaining that my commute just got shorter....I'll be happier in the winter.

Great poll! Having never smoked a non-fake Cuban, I replied no preference.

I would be curious to find out, of those smoking more often, do they prefer Cubans over NCs?

Thanks,

Ken

I smoke my fair share of non-Cubans but I much prefer Cuban cigar... if the cost of Cuban cigars wasn't so prohibative in Canada or if I could get then for the same price as non-Cubans I would probably smoke 90% Cuban cigars.

I'll take blondes for $200, Alec!

fitting, because Alec is a fellow Canuck.

One thing that surprises me so far is I thought there would be more "two or more cigars a day" smokers here.

Hmmm...odd, I picked two or more a day, and it did not register.
This damned shorter commute has really limited two of my smokes, though....I can't believe I am coimplaining that my commute just got shorter....I'll be happier in the winter.

Maybe you hit another option by mistake. I don't see a missing vote.

I'm at 3-5 per day and would probably smoke a couple more a day if I was allowed to at work.

I prefer some Habanos over some NC's, and some NC's over some Habanos, so I voted no preference.

Two per day
No
No preference

If I'm in the mood for a Cuban cigar, I'll smoke one but I'm only "in the mood" for one about 50% of the time.

One a day - although I'm finding it hard to keep up with the expense as I'm smoking better cigars now days :)

At this point in my life, I make the time to enjoy a good cigar. Therefore, no, I wouldn't smoke more if I had more time.

One a day.

Would smoke more if I had more time, yes.

Have only had one Cuban cigar, so I had to answer No, due to the fact that there are tons of non cuban cigars that I am enjoying everyday.

Some day's I'll have three or four, some days I'll have none, I picked multiple a day.

I said no, I wouldn't smoke more given the time, I smoke enough as it is.

I stated no preference on the ISOMs, as I don't have enough experiance with them to give a truly educated opinion. If you walked up to me on the street and offered the choice of a random Cuban or Domestic, I'd take the chance on the Cuban.;)

Good idea for a poll.
1) 3/4 per week
2) If I had more time I would
3) No, I have both & it depends on what I want when I open my humi.

one thing that surprised me, especially considering this is a cigar board is that almost 70% don't even smoke one cigar per day. I wouldn't have guess this.