• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your habits and preferences

How often do you "usually" smoke?

• two or more cigars a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one cigar a day

• three or four a week

• one or two a week

• one or two a month

• only on special occasions

• Total voters
one thing that surprised me, especially considering this is a cigar board is that almost 70% don't even smoke one cigar per day. I wouldn't have guess this.

68% of the respondants are too busy working to pay for their cigars that they don't have time to smoke them. :(

1 a day

Definately Yes, I think I might buy some lunch clubs to take a break whenever I get a chance at work, which is pretty rare.

I definately prefer ISOM's over NC's. They taste better in every aspect.

Summertime I average 3 or more a day with up to 5 on weekends. This shitty time of the year, I may smoke 1-2 a week at most, been resorting to pipes lately.

More time, yes, but more weather dependant I guess.

I find many Cubans to have a draw that's a tad snug for my liking. Taste is a different thing, love it. many say aging will help the draw, so most of what I buy next month in Cuba will be laid to rest at the bottom of my 48 qt for ................................ let's test my patience!!!.

one thing that surprised me, especially considering this is a cigar board is that almost 70% don't even smoke one cigar per day. I wouldn't have guess this.

Easier to age stock, and smoke only the good stuff if you don't smoke 'em up every day. ;)

Easier to age stock, and smoke only the good stuff if you don't smoke 'em up every day. ;)

true... very true... but sweeter to smoke aged good stuff daily :)