• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Thoughts?

Dude you gotta be kidding me not marking this nsfw

Good thing I wasn't at work! :angry:

It's the girls on your sig tag that keep me looking for posts from you! Dayum!

Dude you gotta be kidding me not marking this nsfw

Good thing I wasn't at work! :angry:

My thoughts exactly. Putting actual nudity as your avatar would not be in good taste. I don't find stuff like that offensive, nor am I a prude by any means, but common sense dictates that posting that picture without marking the thread NSFW in the main title (not the smaller, subtitle, it is too easy to miss in my opinion, especially when the thread is labeled in such an obscure manner), is probably a bad idea. Keep in mind that there are people here who's children regularly are in the same room as them when they are on the computer as well.

There's something really wrong with that. Have fun banging the bearded man.

it was a joke people. If you opened this up in church and the little old lady next to you was offended well i am sorry I give you my word it will never happen again!! :angry:

it was a joke people. If you opened this up in church and the little old lady next to you was offended well i am sorry I give you my word it will never happen again!! :angry:
It's not the little old lady at church, it's your supervisor in a company with rules against that sort of thing.

A trip to HR over something like that isn't something to joke about.

Not funny - B.B.S.

That response sucks. If you are gonna post something with exposed pussy lips in it and a title like "Your thoughts?" don't surprised when you piss people off. Had this had a NSFW tag on it I wouldn't have opened this with my a female coworker sitting 3 feet away as I would really like to avoid having a conversation with HR about where to send my last paycheck. If you think it is about whether your 'joke' was funny or not, you really don't get it.

ETA; What Tom said too lol :rolleyes:

Blackhawk - members have the option of turning off avatars and signatures to make it possible to browse sans images, but the community relies on its members to provide a buffer for regular postings. Post all the skin you want - nice titties win bonus points - but provide a link to the image(s) with some type of NSFW (not safe for work/wife) warning.

Now where is that brick that BlackHawk keeps mentioning.....

It's not the little old lady at church, it's your supervisor in a company with rules against that sort of thing.

A trip to HR over something like that isn't something to joke about.

Not funny - B.B.S.
B.B.S once again i am sorry and as i said before i give you my word that it will never happen again i made an oversight in the many rules by not posting NSFW which i just found out a few min ago means Not Safe For Work or Wife. Thank you MilesMingusMonk showing tact in your response.

B.B.S once again i am sorry and as i said before i give you my word that it will never happen again i made an oversight in the many rules by not posting NSFW which i just found out a few min ago means Not Safe For Work or Wife. Thank you MilesMingusMonk showing tact in your response.

This apology sounds a lot more sincere than the first and will be much more effective (barring anyone facing any serious consequences for seeing this originally). The first one just seemed to brush off peoples concerns. Now how about a link clearly stating NSFW for those of us that missed it the first time. :thumbs:

That response sucks. If you are gonna post something with exposed pussy lips in it and a title like "Your thoughts?" don't surprised when you piss people off. Had this had a NSFW tag on it I wouldn't have opened this with my a female coworker sitting 3 feet away as I would really like to avoid having a conversation with HR about where to send my last paycheck. If you think it is about whether your 'joke' was funny or not, you really don't get it.

Now i am going to be as humble as i can cause i am on fire right now. First off i apologized and gave my word that it would not happen again. But you want to pour gas on this post that i made a mistake in thinking i was on an adult forum talking about cigars..Not subject forum for children because i assume there is nothing in here but ADULTS. In your outburst i put this question to you. How many bouncing titties shirt popping ass wiggling laying down in provocative posing hold big long falicc cigars in the mouth Women are posted as avatars and SIGs that every time someone post with these avatars it pops up. whether you are in church, work (you need to be working) ;) or a girl scout jambree it's bouncee boucee boucee and i wager you never posted one objection to any of the hundreds of adult avatars or SIGs before now. I also say that statement about expose pussy lip is a little ugh dramatic as your whole response, should i post again to let the room decide. You say my post SUCKS, I say yours is Hypocritical. Stop looking for Opt's to flame.

Now before people start to chimeing in to defend the honor of the room i understand my mistake i removed it i said i was sorry and GAVE MY WORD THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. And if anyone remember me from before knows i try to be a stand up guy with a weakness for wanting to make people smile and laugh.

After this fire dies i will go into lurker status till i get my footing again cause this room has become a slippery slope with people on top throwing bricks.

Brother, chill.
No one wants to lose/endanger their job. That's all. Help us out by giving us a warning next time and putting it behind a linky.

Now i am going to be as humble as i can cause i am on fire right now. First off i apologized and gave my word that it would not happen again. But you want to pour gas on this post that i made a mistake in thinking i was on an adult forum talking about cigars..Not subject forum for children because i assume there is nothing in here but ADULTS. In your outburst i put this question to you. How many bouncing titties shirt popping ass wiggling laying down in provocative posing hold big long falicc cigars in the mouth Women are posted as avatars and SIGs that every time someone post with these avatars it pops up. whether you are in church, work (you need to be working) ;) or a girl scout jambree it's bouncee boucee boucee and i wager you never posted one objection to any of the hundreds of adult avatars or SIGs before now. I also say that statement about expose pussy lip is a little ugh dramatic as your whole response, should i post again to let the room decide. You say my post SUCKS, I say yours is Hypocritical. Stop looking for Opt's to flame.

Now before people start to chimeing in to defend the honor of the room i understand my mistake i removed it i said i was sorry and GAVE MY WORD THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. And if anyone remember me from before knows i try to be a stand up guy with a weakness for wanting to make people smile and laugh.

After this fire dies i will go into lurker status till i get my footing again cause this room has become a slippery slope with people on top throwing bricks.

Great approach.

*ahem*, :puts on cool CSI Gil Grissom glasses:

Okie dokie, here's your reply to Phil's post:
Now i am going to be as humble as i can cause i am on fire right now. First off i apologized and gave my word that it would not happen again. But you want to pour gas on this post that i made a mistake in thinking i was on an adult forum talking about cigars..

(editing out incessant whining, etc.)

Okay, so you accuse Phil of throwing "gas" on the fire after you posted a sincere apology, since you clearly think that he's just taking the opportunity to flame you. On the contrary, I present you with the following:

According to my PST clock, you posted the below reply that lacked any sort of apology for posting your clearly NSFW image without a warning at 1508 hours:

Phil's reply was posted at 1554 hours:

Your "more appropriate" reply was at 1630 hours, 36 MINUTES AFTER Phil originally posted:

For what it's worth, Phil wasn't throwing more gas on the fire AFTER you posted an apology, because your first "Hey can't you jerks take a joke?" reply was lacking in any repentance at all and Phil merely commented on that first reply. Now you want to berate him for trying to inflame you on a post he made prior to your apology, but you want to hold him accountable and treat it like he posted it after your sincere apology?

You sir are either a time traveler stuck in some strange Lost-esque time/space continuum, or you're just plain flat out wrong. :shrugs:

*CUE The Who's "Who Are You?" song*

*ahem*, :puts on cool CSI Gil Grissom glasses:

Okie dokie, here's your reply to Phil's post:
Now i am going to be as humble as i can cause i am on fire right now. First off i apologized and gave my word that it would not happen again. But you want to pour gas on this post that i made a mistake in thinking i was on an adult forum talking about cigars..

(editing out incessant whining, etc.)

Okay, so you accuse Phil of throwing "gas" on the fire after you posted a sincere apology, since you clearly think that he's just taking the opportunity to flame you. On the contrary, I present you with the following:

According to my PST clock, you posted the below reply that lacked any sort of apology for posting your clearly NSFW image without a warning at 1508 hours:

Phil's reply was posted at 1554 hours:

Your "more appropriate" reply was at 1630 hours, 36 MINUTES AFTER Phil originally posted:

For what it's worth, Phil wasn't throwing more gas on the fire AFTER you posted an apology, because your first "Hey can't you jerks take a joke?" reply was lacking in any repentance at all and Phil merely commented on that first reply. Now you want to berate him for trying to inflame you on a post he made prior to your apology, but you want to hold him accountable and treat it like he posted it after your sincere apology?

You sir are either a time traveler stuck in some strange Lost-esque time/space continuum, or you're just plain flat out wrong. :shrugs:

*CUE The Who's "Who Are You?" song*

Soul
i had typed out a smart azz remark to match yours but i decided to take the high road and Say again for i think the 4th time I'm sorry. Lets not fight cause like your smart comment with the song "Who are you" i realize you don't know me. So i leave it at that.

Cue "If you don't know me by now" Patti Labelle

i decided to take the high road and Say again for i think the 4th time I'm sorry. Lets not fight cause like your smart comment with the song "Who are you" i realize you don't know me. So i leave it at that.

Cue "If you don't know me by now" Patti Labelle

:laugh: Lighten up! "Who Are You?" is the theme song to CSI! ROFL! :laugh: It wasn't a dig at you at all, just simply going wiht my "CSI theme!" Hey man, you apologized, so you're good and I think we're all moving on!

PS- You really listen to Patti Labelle?!?! OMG... :p Anyways, hope there's no bad blood between us man. :D PM sent to clarify. ;)