• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Thoughts?

Wow you think I was looking for someone to flame? Like jon said, I replied before any substantive apology. My wife saw that pic when I opened that...my 9 month pregnant wife.... who I had to explain to that that isn't how things usually are done here. You definitely should go back to lurking after that last post.

Wow you think I was looking for someone to flame? Like jon said, I replied before any substantive apology. My wife saw that pic when I opened that...my 9 month pregnant wife.... who I had to explain to that that isn't how things usually are done here. You definitely should go back to lurking after that last post.

PM sent

This is not to add any fuel to this fire (which I think is mostly out now anyway) but I wanted to post a link to a very recent discussion of NSFW images not being clearly marked: LINKY

I just wanted to give you a little reading material for your proposed lurking Blackhawk. :laugh: ;)

This is not to add any fuel to this fire (which I think is mostly out now anyway) but I wanted to post a link to a very recent discussion of NSFW images not being clearly marked: NSFW

I just wanted to give you a little reading material for your proposed lurking Blackhawk. :laugh: ;)

Dave I edited your post...

This is not to add any fuel to this fire (which I think is mostly out now anyway) but I wanted to post a link to a very recent discussion of NSFW images not being clearly marked: NSFW

Dave I edited your post...

Noted and thanks for link i feel better that i'm not the only person to make this mistake. :rolleyes:

Here, I fixed that weird ratio you had on your sig pic. Copy and save and use it.

February_10th_Ann_Marina_800x600-3.jpg

Jesus! Please stop quoting the picture so that it ends up on a previous page so I do not have to look at the Krakin anymore.

Release the Krakin!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That pic is off the chain and yes it do look like a THUNDER CAT!!!!!

Plastic Surgery Kills :0

AVB thanks for helping me with my SIG. :thumbs: