• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yuengling Lager

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
this stuff is as cheap as any macrobrew, but tastes fabulous...Too bad I can't get it out here..or it would be my everydat beer. Anyone else had it??

Love Yuengling. I can't think of the name of the bar in D.C. I always go to (Brick Skeller?), but that's always my first order. Then it's whatever your little heart desires. That place has just about everything. I can still get Yuengling in Minneapolis, God bless this city's love of good beer, but it's not the same as ordering it on the east coast.

This is my everyday beer. I love the stuff. In Pa we just refer it as Lager.

I practically grew up on lager during college in Philadelphia. It's cheap and has good flavor.

Another good PA beer is Yard's Philadelphia Pale Ale. It's my favorite beer but I can't seem to find it in Omaha now...

I used to be a huge fan of yuenling, but anymore I don't really care for it too much.

This stuff also yeilds a nasty hangover if you drink too much of it on tap.

Ah Ying Ling :thumbs:

My favorites are Black & Tan and Lord Chesterfield Ale.

And Erick thats funny, I've never had a bad hang over from Ying Ling Lager and trust me I grew up on the stuff.

Good beer! I can get it in the south, the west, up north, but I can't get it in Ohio!

Another good Pa. beer is Straub........no preservatives and no sugar added so if your going to drink a million beers this is the one because you don't get a hangover! But don't let it set around too long!

One of my favorites along with the Porter. :thumbs:

Can't get it in WV yet. Fortunately it's only a 15-20 minute drive to MD or VA. :laugh:

If you ever get a chance to visit their brewery in Pottsville, PA do so.

We took a trip through PA this year and I have three bottles left pretty goood beer. Especially when you are waiting in a hotel room for the AAA guy to change your tire.

If you ever get a chance to visit their brewery in Pottsville, PA do so.

:thumbs: I love the tour! Just make sure you get there early enough to go on it!

Yuengling - Pottsville
Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Two tours: 10:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.

Here are two of the pictures I took when I did the tour a few years ago.

bild042800x600pt3.jpg

bild044800x600td3.jpg

LOVE THE STUFF!!!!! Interesting fact, When prohibition hit, They converted the factory to brew milk and the first commercial non alcoholic brew! They even sent a case to Washington to the at time president! But by the time it got to him prohibition was over!!! The Dairy closed about 20 years ago. Could you imaging drinking Yuengling Milk!!!

Back