• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ZINO Platinum Crown - Chubby Especial

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
On Sun, after a day of Ultimate Frisbee tournament games I smoked on of the CROWN series , the Chubby Especial [a/k/a one of the $$$$$$ ones] on Sun. that I got thru a trade over at CW.

seeing as I got it in a trade, was not thinking of the $$ aspect when I smoked it.
that said, as a cigar:

it was one of the best domestics I have had in the past 2-3 months! :thumbs:
perfect wrapper, roll, color, etc...
It was a med. to light smoke, but def. no Macanudo.
the lighting was great, perfect burn, once it got going the perfecto burned at a good speed w/ lots of smoke. Smoked about 2/3rds down

Am not one to wax poetic, but this was a creamy, smooth cigar a little complex [if that works]. I could tell that some work was put into the blend because for a lighter cigar [than I am used to] this had some quality taste.
P.S. - this is one reason I am a fan of perfectos and due to the shape, the cigars get better as you smoke it to the 1/2-way point.

If it were under $12 would def. buy more in the future.

okay, now from the $$$ standpoint.
As I am not D. J. Trump, and am not on the Apprentice [when they haggled the Davidoff store for cheap cigars], and am in college,
will not be buying these anytime soon as I do not think they are worth that much $$
[this statement is made from the viewpoint of a college kid.]
But, all in all it was a great smoke and I could see smoking more at some point in the future.
So, smoke 'em if ya got them as they are a tasty stick.
:thumbs:

I was browsing at a cigar store today and saw these.. I knew something was up when they were locked in their own special glass display case on the counter.

I inquired...

$42?!?!?!! :0 :0 :0