• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I'm jealous viewing this thread as I'm sick this week. Hoping I feel better for the nice weather coming up!

The upside about not smoking for a bit is that, in theory, your palate recovers. The downside is if you're still not quite over the cold yet.

But I just want a cigar at this point!:oops:

Time to light up the Gurkha's and Acid's that you've been meaning to get rid of.

Time to light up the Gurkha's and Acid's that you've been meaning to get rid of.
I just threw up. :( No offense to those of you who like Acids, but I don't get it. Or hookah. Or goopy pipe tobacco. Or startle flicks. Or rap music. But to each their own.

I tried to smoke an El Gueguense today and was rewarded with a sinus headache. Taint ready yet, I guess. Maybe tomorrow. I sure don't recover from illness like I used to. End whining. Sounding like an SJW. Even have a snotty nose! :p

I just threw up. :( No offense to those of you who like Acids, but I don't get it. Or hookah. Or goopy pipe tobacco. Or startle flicks. Or rap music. But to each their own.

I tried to smoke an El Gueguense today and was rewarded with a sinus headache. Taint ready yet, I guess. Maybe tomorrow. I sure don't recover from illness like I used to. End whining. Sounding like an SJW. Even have a snotty nose! :p

You're such a snowflake.....lmao.

:)

You forgot to say... Get off my lawn!
:)

IMG_4173.JPG
I hadn't been smoking much this winter so I think my tolerance for fuller bodied cigars has diminished. I was hoping this would be a good one since I enjoy it's cousin, Long Live the King. Sadly I was disappointed. I just didn't enjoy the sour notes (like unsweetened sourdough bread) that are pervasive in the first third and pop up again in the last third.

Don't know what I will have today, but since it's like 75, it better be something awesome. I need to stop constantly trying the new and settle down more with true loves.

View attachment 15579
I hadn't been smoking much this winter so I think my tolerance for fuller bodied cigars has diminished. I was hoping this would be a good one since I enjoy it's cousin, Long Live the King. Sadly I was disappointed. I just didn't enjoy the sour notes (like unsweetened sourdough bread) that are pervasive in the first third and pop up again in the last third.

Don't know what I will have today, but since it's like 75, it better be something awesome. I need to stop constantly trying the new and settle down more with true loves.

Looks like you bit the end off. nothing wrong with trying new, you'll never know when you might find another true love.

H. Upmann Petit Corona (perhaps a new favorite) with a splash of Bowman Brothers Virginia Straight Bourbon Whiskey (already a favorite) to accompany a book I picked up his weekend while enjoying another 70 degree February day.

full

Last edited:
You're such a snowflake.....lmao.
I want my safe space to smoke my cigars!! :p

I was feeling much better and enjoyed smoking a Perdomo Cameroon LE in my safe space. :rolleyes:

Interesting how cigars can vary depending on many factors. This one definitely hit that sweet spot of draw, aroma, taste, and complexity.

tmp_21046-IMG_20170224_190949400-982812577.jpg

I stood at the Humidor for a good 2 minutes. Couldn't figure out what to smoke. Grabbed a 10 year old JR Ultimate Maduro Corona Gorda size job that they sent by mistake. Wrapper was metallic back then, and still is. (Their Ecuador Sumatra is a lot better.)